Reviews for Blind Trust
Wincestislove202 chapter 4 . 2/23
Omg this was the first crobby story I read and I fell in love with it! But where was Sammy during this whole story because it only mentioned him so was this when he was in hell and it was to much to mention him to anyone because it hurt to much? But otherwise amazing fic love love loved it!
Radar-rox chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
Oh, I forgot to say in my other review but you got Bobby's speech patterns perfectly, I could really picture him saying everything :)
Radar-rox chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
So it looks like I'll be spending the rest of my existence as a fuzzy puddle of goo, pooling from the sofa. So fluffy. Loving domestic Crowley. Loving all of it. Nggggh. Well done.
Radar-rox chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Oh my heavens. This was... horrible and brilliant. An especially good touch to have Crowley punished for talking. Love how sweet this is turning (could have done with more of broken Crowley but I'm just cruel like that), know I've more chapters to read but this one was so good I just had to tell you right away!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Darn it where the sequel? Your stuff is seductive and deep & meaning "real"
karen1025 chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Hi, Just wanted to tell you i love this fic and i was wondering if you still have plans for a sequel because i would love one.
Sumi Anzu chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Luv castiel canon guest appearance as peep tom or guardian angel.

I glad csstiel see the trust and lovebetween them.

Especially when crowley didnt wear the glove Bobby offered and used his bare hands resulting in terrible burns. Luckily Castiel secretly use his grace and heal the severity to mild burn since bobby and crowley cant see how bad he was burn.

It was adorable that crowley giggled when bobby want to see his hand and he comment "u are one thay got a knife in your back, u want to see my hand"
Sumi Anzu chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
It is beautiful! Finally dean accept their relationship and bobby allow crowley to bed him.
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
"In fact the whole house was more organized then it had been since ... well, since his wife had been alive. "
Yhat when i got the feeling that Crowley is going to the wife in bobby's life.

And i was right, it got more and more toward that way. I luv the hurt and comfirt aspect of this that overshadow how oc crowley was, the cooking, cleaning, organizing, and act of a doting sponse.
PEWWWWWDIECRY chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
I admit, I'm kind if new to bobby x crowley, but this story just made me fall in love with it even more. You captured their personalities very well, and I'll admit I felt so many emotions throughout that I haven't felt in a year or so... And it was really touching, the way it all panned out. Definitely want a sequel!
Insert Name Here chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
Great story! I for one, can't wait for the sequel! I love Bobby and especially Crowley being all domestic! Aww! Personally, I hope somehow Crowley gets his sight/powers back, but stays with Bobby anyway. Really want more and to find out what happens next! Fantastic job!
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
I can't put my finger on why, but I LOVED this! Great work, I eagerly await the sequel!
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
What. I don't even ship Bobby/Crowley. But this is so good. And now I kind of do.
moria galadrial chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
OMG I just love this story! I love Crowley and I think he and Bobby make a great pair - both such snarky bastards but decent beings nonetheless. I love Crowley giggling as he "reads" Lovecraft. I thought the slow progression of the relationship was superb as was the others points of view. I love how you show their thought processes and that even after everything Crowley was still self assured..."I can't think of anything I've done to upset him so it must be somethong else". Well done story and I can't wait to read the sequel.
Azzy494 chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
I've not really read any Crowley/Bobby stories before but I love this story. I really hope there is going to be a sequel soon because I'm dying for more.