Reviews for Blind Trust
Escritora2 chapter 2 . 9/29
Ok, this entire chapter was just lovely.

You describe Dean as the homophobic familiar quite fine, nd the whole relatinship... and Cass! please, make Cass talk some sense into Dean, help him...
Escritora2 chapter 1 . 9/29
I just started to like this couple. i always loved both this characters, this is the first fic i read of them...

well, aside of a one short i think? is easy to forget. it pales in comparation.

does the demon realice this last fact?
TheCauldron chapter 4 . 6/9
This... wow. I'd never considered this pairing, but now I can't get it out of my head!

Also, I want to know about that cuff, damn it!
Jen chapter 1 . 6/8
I'm just here to tell you that I think about this story sometimes. And it's been YEARS since I read it. Suddenly, out of the blue, it just pops into my mind, and I think about it. I don't know how many fics I've read over the years (thousands, that's for sure) but once in awhile, a story just lingers, if you know what I mean? Leaves an imprint somehow. And this fic is one of those :) This little piece of art you have made here - it's just fantastic :) Thank you for sharing this! Thank you for writing a story that lingers. Those are the unique, special ones. Generally, thank you!
FanFicReaderRLife chapter 4 . 9/19/2015
I am so in love with this story. I cannot wait for an update!
Sakutara Pheonix chapter 4 . 5/5/2015
Best story ever! Loved it!
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 4 . 5/1/2015
I absolutely adore this fic & truly can't wait for the sequel! I really hope there's some bonding between Dean & Crowley, I really want them to get on - I think they could really get each other's humour & get on well if they tried. Plus it would make Bobby happy (& I'm sure Lisa would be pleased that Dean was growing as a person - I'm sure she'd rather Dean was cured of his homophobia lest he pass along some of those tendencies to Ben).

I think this was beautifully written & the plot is fantastic. I seriously am looking forward to the sequel & am desperately awaiting it. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic.

Wincestislove202 chapter 4 . 2/23/2015
Omg this was the first crobby story I read and I fell in love with it! But where was Sammy during this whole story because it only mentioned him so was this when he was in hell and it was to much to mention him to anyone because it hurt to much? But otherwise amazing fic love love loved it!
Radar-rox chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
Oh, I forgot to say in my other review but you got Bobby's speech patterns perfectly, I could really picture him saying everything :)
Radar-rox chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
So it looks like I'll be spending the rest of my existence as a fuzzy puddle of goo, pooling from the sofa. So fluffy. Loving domestic Crowley. Loving all of it. Nggggh. Well done.
Radar-rox chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Oh my heavens. This was... horrible and brilliant. An especially good touch to have Crowley punished for talking. Love how sweet this is turning (could have done with more of broken Crowley but I'm just cruel like that), know I've more chapters to read but this one was so good I just had to tell you right away!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Darn it where the sequel? Your stuff is seductive and deep & meaning "real"
karen1025 chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Hi, Just wanted to tell you i love this fic and i was wondering if you still have plans for a sequel because i would love one.
Sumi Anzu chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Luv castiel canon guest appearance as peep tom or guardian angel.

I glad csstiel see the trust and lovebetween them.

Especially when crowley didnt wear the glove Bobby offered and used his bare hands resulting in terrible burns. Luckily Castiel secretly use his grace and heal the severity to mild burn since bobby and crowley cant see how bad he was burn.

It was adorable that crowley giggled when bobby want to see his hand and he comment "u are one thay got a knife in your back, u want to see my hand"
Sumi Anzu chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
It is beautiful! Finally dean accept their relationship and bobby allow crowley to bed him.