Reviews for Blind Trust
PEWWWWWDIECRY chapter 4 . 3/27
I admit, I'm kind if new to bobby x crowley, but this story just made me fall in love with it even more. You captured their personalities very well, and I'll admit I felt so many emotions throughout that I haven't felt in a year or so... And it was really touching, the way it all panned out. Definitely want a sequel!
Insert Name Here chapter 4 . 1/21
Great story! I for one, can't wait for the sequel! I love Bobby and especially Crowley being all domestic! Aww! Personally, I hope somehow Crowley gets his sight/powers back, but stays with Bobby anyway. Really want more and to find out what happens next! Fantastic job!
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
I can't put my finger on why, but I LOVED this! Great work, I eagerly await the sequel!
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
What. I don't even ship Bobby/Crowley. But this is so good. And now I kind of do.
moria galadrial chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
OMG I just love this story! I love Crowley and I think he and Bobby make a great pair - both such snarky bastards but decent beings nonetheless. I love Crowley giggling as he "reads" Lovecraft. I thought the slow progression of the relationship was superb as was the others points of view. I love how you show their thought processes and that even after everything Crowley was still self assured..."I can't think of anything I've done to upset him so it must be somethong else". Well done story and I can't wait to read the sequel.
Azzy494 chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
I've not really read any Crowley/Bobby stories before but I love this story. I really hope there is going to be a sequel soon because I'm dying for more.
ally chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Wow! Such an amazing job! So well written and you captured the characters personalities perfectley. I can't freaking wait until you post a sequel!
ac chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
OMG, I loved this! I couldn't stop reading this! Can't wait for the sequel, I hope it comes soon!
GeishaGirl93 chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Wow, I just got into the Supernatural fandom, and I freakin' LOVE this story. It's well-written, grammer is practically perfect; I love Bobby's characterization. If you do write a sequel, I will definitely read it! Stellar work!
gambits princess chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
whoooooo can't wait for the sequel! this is my all time fave crobby story
Anna chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Aww, I was hoping for a regular chapter... Oh well, waiting for an update ;)
Anna chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
"But once in Hell ... you knew Hell, Winchester. It was use or be used."
Pure perfection.
Anna chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
I hate Dean being such a douche x( But I do enjoy switches between pointa of view, especially piece with Cas thoughts on Bobby and Crowley was quite endearing.
Anna chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
It's so sweet, it's almost intoxicating x) I like this domestic atmosphere
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Can't wait for the sequel. :)