Reviews for There Once Was A Pirate
chegwynn chapter 70 . 4/28
update
Jessay chapter 70 . 1/23
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
C.M. Gate chapter 70 . 1/6
Your story is simply amazing! I just...can't say anything except I can hardly wait to read next chapter!
I'm A Fluffy Panda chapter 70 . 1/2
YESSSSSSS! You updated! :D
I am so glad the Gods are gone for now. They were so nosey and annoying, with the exception of Hera. They think it's amusing to toy with lives and I hate that.
sparkylaurens chapter 69 . 11/16/2014
It's taken 2.5 weeks but I've finally finished (well what you've written) of all three of the stories. I'm in love! I can't wait for an update!
I'm A Fluffy Panda chapter 69 . 10/18/2014
Dang, Atlantis. 0_0 I can't wait for the next chapter!
Bonnie chapter 68 . 10/3/2014
Hey just got finished reading this story and was wondering when you were going to fiinish tbis story. This is a reslly great story. I've read the other parts that goes with this one and want it to continue on.
I'm A Fluffy Panda chapter 68 . 9/6/2014
OMG! What is ittttttttt?!
Dang cliffhanger. XD
Musical cake chapter 68 . 8/31/2014
Ah! Great chapter. I can't wait for the next one!
Smithy chapter 68 . 8/28/2014
Poor Will. I hate it when he's widowed. But you know, he's going to be a wonderful father, and he'll love that child unconditionally.
Musical cake chapter 67 . 4/20/2014
Oh no...
This is very interesting. I can't wait for the next one!
I'm A Fluffy Panda chapter 67 . 4/19/2014
Oh my gooooooooooooooodddddddddd! HE'S ALIVE! Elizabeth and him ahfjcgfkdnbchfj err thug g hifhfhhfybrid! AHHHHHHHH!
Guest chapter 67 . 4/19/2014
.ING!
Guest chapter 66 . 4/15/2014
Please please update soon! This is honestly my favourite story on this site and if I dont know whaf happens I may die :')
Smithy chapter 66 . 2/20/2014
Oh, no, you didn't... Though part of me may not be surprised. Some women did not make it due to childbirth complications. Poor Will. He's gonna be so heartbroken because of this. Please, don't do this!