Reviews for There Once Was A Pirate
SparrowsRose chapter 71 . 9/29
I've been reading this series since this past June. And I have fallen in love with it. Just reading it has cured my writer's block that I've had for what feels like years. I haven't written a good fanfiction since 2011... and I'm starting to get back into it again. I know real life happens and sometimes you need to take a break. I can definitely understand that. I am anxiously awaiting an update!
I'm A Fluffy Panda chapter 71 . 9/17
BlueEyedPisces chapter 71 . 9/17
Thank you for the wonderful update :), RL happens it's no worry :) I'll be here to see how this plays out.
chegwynn chapter 70 . 4/28
Jessay chapter 70 . 1/23
C.M. Gate chapter 70 . 1/6
Your story is simply amazing! I just...can't say anything except I can hardly wait to read next chapter!
I'm A Fluffy Panda chapter 70 . 1/2
YESSSSSSS! You updated! :D
I am so glad the Gods are gone for now. They were so nosey and annoying, with the exception of Hera. They think it's amusing to toy with lives and I hate that.
sparkylaurens chapter 69 . 11/16/2014
It's taken 2.5 weeks but I've finally finished (well what you've written) of all three of the stories. I'm in love! I can't wait for an update!
I'm A Fluffy Panda chapter 69 . 10/18/2014
Dang, Atlantis. 0_0 I can't wait for the next chapter!
Bonnie chapter 68 . 10/3/2014
Hey just got finished reading this story and was wondering when you were going to fiinish tbis story. This is a reslly great story. I've read the other parts that goes with this one and want it to continue on.
I'm A Fluffy Panda chapter 68 . 9/6/2014
OMG! What is ittttttttt?!
Dang cliffhanger. XD
Musical cake chapter 68 . 8/31/2014
Ah! Great chapter. I can't wait for the next one!
Smithy chapter 68 . 8/28/2014
Poor Will. I hate it when he's widowed. But you know, he's going to be a wonderful father, and he'll love that child unconditionally.
Musical cake chapter 67 . 4/20/2014
Oh no...
This is very interesting. I can't wait for the next one!
I'm A Fluffy Panda chapter 67 . 4/19/2014
Oh my gooooooooooooooodddddddddd! HE'S ALIVE! Elizabeth and him ahfjcgfkdnbchfj err thug g hifhfhhfybrid! AHHHHHHHH!