Reviews for Rebound
42 4ever chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
(Takes a moment to kill Suzanne Collins for killing Finnik)
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
this was absolutely ... incredible! your words are just like that of collins herself! i just finished mockingjay today!
cyanthetriangle chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Aw, poor Glamour. Though, she sounded like a fool, an overexcited rabbit. XD. Anyways, great one-shot, loved it!
hogwartshobbiton chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Hi :D I too think Finnick was way too awesome to die :'( And Annie! No! :'(

I thought this was really good :) I loved how you portrayed Gale and even Katniss. I hated her for how she treated Gale at the end of Mockingjay but I guess I understand. A bit. Gale! :'(

Thankyou :)

This was really really good! :Dxx
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Thanks for writing Gale an ending. Sorta to be continued but at least it doesn't keep me wondering like the end in mockingjay was.
Ronnie.Meets.Paper chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Awww...poor Gale! :(

Anywho, you did a great job writing Gale's perspective (no offense to Suzanne Collins but I would believe this part SHOULD be in the book)! Hope to hear more HG fictions from you! And sorry that my review is abnormally short *sigh* - usually they're about six or so sentences. :P

Ronnie - who's currently eating bloody red JELL-O *laughs evilly*.
waffenmac chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Really good story and it does give closure to the whole Gale Katniss I dont agree that Mockingjay sucked I will say it was her weakest effort of the 3 books.

Thanks for the story

W
Pixlet chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Nice story, somewhat concludes the shitty ending of MJ . Although I ship Hawtniss I would've been okay with Peeta&Katniss IF Gale and Katniss atleast stayed friends or like you wrote, a goodbye
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This is so good! Truly. It's exactly what I thought when I finished Mockingjay. But this story more than makes up for it. It should be a part of the book. Continue. Please.
Vamay chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I know right? Mockingjay really made me mad! Uuuugggghhhh! And even though I don't like Gale much, I think you gave him a better ending than Collins :)

RIP Finnick D': - Never thought I'd have to say that before August 24th!
hasitoccurredtoyou chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Nice ending... i agree mockingjay was not the best, but you're overeacting like everyone else who is on Team Gale...
Fwirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Aaaw, poor Gale. I like how it ended, though; keeping it open so that he might be able to move on some day. And don't worry; I only counted 12767435 mistakes with past tense in there. ;)