Reviews for What A Goblin King Shouldn't Know
You wrapped it up pretty fast in the end, I'd have enjoyed seeing it play out a bit longer, meaning I thoroughly enjoyed the story. :3
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
THIS. *pause* IS. *pause* HILARIOUS!
I absolutely LOVE this. I find it outrageously funny that the Goblin King got unmanned with all his goblins watching. LOL
Anonymous chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
Haha! Very funny, although I really can't see Sarah doing phone sex, regardless of how much money she needed.

Now where's my strip dance? :P
Ikisha chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
shit, he better! i liked it
lilysaeki chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
glitter puff lol genius!
lilysaeki chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
rockndasha chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
LOL! dude this is fantastic! hilariously soo! specially the ending :P
Silvertongue unable to log in chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
-sighes sadly- man...oh well I do agree.

There was a seperator between them but it just went poof gone. I'll have to fix it when I'm on a computer.

As far as the end...yeah it did and I'm going to tweak it later. I have no excuses for the pile of excrement I have left for your viewing save me being stressed and wanting to finish it. I assure you my other Labyrinth fanfiction might be a tad better.

Thank you for your honesty.
austheke chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
...Oh dear lord. That is hands down the worst job ever. -shudder-

This was such a funny fic. I loved the conversation they had over the phone. XD I did think that the end wrapped up a teensy bit fast, though. And I'm not sure if it's just my phone screwing up the formatting, but is there any kind of separator between the story text and your AN text? It got a little confusing for me at the ends.

Nice work though! "...and kneed him in the crystals." Bahaha. XD

Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I believe you mean 'called' with 'Spork' talked.

Otherwise awesome story!