Reviews for Shades of Grey
SakuraNights01 chapter 4 . 9/9
A fantastic sequel! I've been greatly enjoying these stories that delve into the lives of the Task Force - they don't get nearly enough recognition for their teamwork and fierce loyalty to Inspector Nakamori! And Kid... what did we do to deserve him, and what would we do without him?

Thank you for writing all of these stories!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2016
Oh nooooooooooo
M. Carwright chapter 4 . 10/12/2015
I do sorely hope you continue in this universe! Sigh.
M. Carwright chapter 3 . 10/12/2015
The chessboard analogy came together in an amazingly poignent way that I totally didn't see coming! Pure genius!
M. Carwright chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Tension ratchet so high it sings!
seireidoragon chapter 4 . 9/28/2015
And the plot thickens. Another great sequel and I can't wait to see where the story ends.
Yannami chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
Omigod, what happens next?! The Slip and Fall series took up a huge part of my break! Will there be a continuation of this? The black org? Shinichi? Kaito Kid? Please, I wanna cry...
DoomsdayBeamXD chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
O.O So cool this story, so cool
Ever-the-Phantom chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
WOW 0.0 this series is gripping and amazingly written! I anxiously await the next installment!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
I cannot remember if I've reviewed this story before or not. However, having just finished rereading it, I wanted to tell you (possibly again) how very much I enjoy it and your other works. I'm still crossing my fingers for a continuation of this story line (possibly with the downfall of the organization somewhere along the way?). At the very least I want to see more of Nakamori's evolution and the changing and growing relationships that you've been establishing. I'm very fond of your Squad. I'm also looking forward with interest to seeing what Conan and Hattori get up to and how it plays out with Kid and the Squad.
mountainelements chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
I really like how you characterize Nakamori and the Squad. You also do a good job of showing why no one associates Kid with his civilian persona. I'm not sure where you're going with this series, but I'll be watching!
Linnorria chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
I really loved this story. Something about Kaito as Kid is just fascinating, and you've set up some wonderful dynamics between him and the task force. Thanks for writing!
hitsugayataichoda chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
That seriously doesn't sound good *o*
Ally Marton chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
:D Thank-you for considering adding another sequel! To be honest, it's not so much that I really really want to see how you deal with this amazing plot in regards to Kaito Kid and 'his' squad, it's more so, honestly, because of where you left a certain elementary student in your first story. XD And now I'm dying to know what you have planned! AHHHHH! So, will you be writing more about Kaito and Conan soon then? Please?

~Ally
ImplausiblyForgetful chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
Well, this is at least the second time I've read this series of fics and I still love them. 'Specially your writing style and characterisations. I wish you'd do some more fics in this fandom though, with the Taskforce and Kid an' all that. Also, if the sequal involves the Black Org does that mean they'll be more Conan?

So, yeah.. cool fic :)