Reviews for The Prince and the Pauper
Born of Ashes chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
Aww, so sweet!
Kaila chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
And... now I'm really peeved. So basically, these high school kids who have the audacity to toss the word "love" around to each other - even hinting at marriage, I might add - suddenly became torn apart at the first test of that "love"? Seriously!? All Tamaki had to say was one lie, and she accepted it? Just like that? No. That is not love. As has been said many a time before, there is no love without trust, and there is obviously no trust there. This is why you shouldn't tell someone you love them in less than two weeks. You're a great writer, you really are: in fact, the fact that this story is making react this way is testament to your skill. However, it kind of backfired here, because I can't stand stories like this. Sorry, maybe I'll go see if you've written anything else...
Kaila chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
This is the only thing that's bothering me about this fanfic. They're moving too fast! Thalia's all worried that she's going to get hurt, but COME ON, she's practically asking for it! They just re-met less than a week ago! I dunno, maybe I'm old fashioned, but they are still in high school for crying out loud. I don't think "love" is a word that should be tossed around carelessly, especially to someone that you just got re-acquainted with within the month. Otherwise I like it, it seems realistic enough, but the teenage love thing is getting on my nerves.
Tomboi cherryblossom chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
that last sentence gave me goose bumps. loved the story (y)
shinigamigoddess chapter 10 . 6/4/2012
Truly a masterpeice it deserves more reviews you are gifted and the ending sentence gave me chills.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
you made me cry! the end was fantastic! I enjoyed your write and hope to read more of it. You brilliant author!
googlygummybear chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
AMAZING STORY, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. IT WAS CUTE AND ROMANTICE

I Loved The Ending :) :)
The GryffinSlytherRavenPuff chapter 10 . 12/17/2011
This is epic. I absolutely love this story, fantastic job.
dancerawrdemyx chapter 10 . 8/31/2011
I loved this story but i have to say the ending made me laugh. it was kinda silly to me but its a rlly good story!
RandomAsRainbows chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
great ending
happygoluckyfull chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
Awwwwwwwwwww! I luvz it! Just out of curiosity were the kids carrot tops?;p
happygoluckyfull chapter 9 . 8/8/2011
Look what you just did! You made me cry gosh damn it, twice!... Lol really good story by the way!;p
Megan May chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
Absolutly amazing! I can not wait for the next update.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 7 . 12/16/2010
love it!
KaiH chapter 7 . 10/10/2010
Awwwwwww no! It can't end like this! New chapter.