Reviews for Damages Done
Dragonman109 chapter 9 . 9/18/2015
I hope that whatever's happening in you personal life is on the mend and that you'll be able to resume updating your stories soon.
iHATEamarorollins chapter 9 . 2/14/2015
Great
bellatisha chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
This was a great story that I'm just discovering! I hope you come back to update it.
Sataistarzoya chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
Would really love too read the finished work
I like drawing ducks chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Poor liv. I really like the story though. Such a shame that you haven't updated in two years.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
boo hoo iii feelll soooo bad just hurry up and update the story was getting good
EvilSwanMills13 chapter 9 . 6/18/2011
This is so good! I can't wait for you to update again.
Alisa123 chapter 9 . 3/29/2011
sorry to hear that RL has gotten in the way...but, i totally understand...update when ya can.

alisa
heatwave16 chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
I hope everything works out well. Best wishes...
heatwave16 chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
I hope everything works out well. Best wishes...
SVUlover14 chapter 8 . 3/13/2011
Are you going to update this story anymore? I'm really enjoying it and I'd like another chapter!
Chia Pet333 chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
I just started reading this story tonight, and I can honestly say that you are doing a great job! Your characterization of Olivia, although slightly askew and swayed from the traditional butch strong Olivia, is perfectly placed, defended and represented. I also enjoy seeing the relationship of Casey and Alex as more than predecessor and successor, but rather as coworkers and hopefully future friends! The writing is also perfect amounts of descriptive and imaginative without getting boring and sluggish or gory and vomit inducing...which some writers veer much to far into! I am excited to see where you go with this verse in the future, and continue to make this story fantastic!

Chia
Badmuts32 chapter 8 . 10/31/2010
I enjoyed this story. I'll hope you will write another chapter or two.
Maccoda chapter 8 . 10/6/2010
I thought this chapter was one of your best. Your use of imagery was excellent. The pacing throughout is very good and you are doing an outstanding job of keeping every one in character. The flashbacks give just enough back story without overwhelming your time sequence. I can't wait to read more.
ladybugsmomma chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
Please, please, please write some more! This story is very enthralling! Please keep going!