Reviews for Melody Malady
Mufasa09 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
You should definitely make a sequel because this is really good. Also I agree that Bulstrode is very likeable and gentle.
Bronsted-Lowry Base chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I've never heard of this couple but I'm so glad I read this fic! You really captured them well. If you do make a sequel it will be awesome
Morghen chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I was really surprised by how much I actually liked Millicent in this! I've always pictured her as kinda trollish and awful but you really showed a different side of her and I loved it. Michael was great, too. I loved how he grew up through out the fic - it showed how much he changed since his Hogwarts years when he was an annoying brat, lol. The whole fic was terrific and I loved the ending. Awesome job!

WhiteFerrets chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Sp&G: 4/5

Creativity: 5/5

Believability: 5/5

Flow: 4/5

Use of prompts: 5/5

Overall: 5/5

Total: 28/30

This is a really fantastic piece, and you really did make Millie/Mike work. I spotted a fair few grammatical errors, which unfortunately lost you a point, and while the time jumps were pretty good, I thought a couple of parts within them ruined the flow slightly, which lost you your other point. It was really believable and imaginative, you used your prompts well - the song was subtly used, but it was there - and overall, it was very enjoyable.

Thank you so much for participating. We should have the results up within the next few days.
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Well, yeah. You probably are. And that's a good thing too, love. Great judgment on my part and all, since you pulled it off brilliantly!

I loved this fic to pieces. little itty bitty pieces.

And I'm not biased towards people, even if they are my ff friend.

Onto the judging: I'm going to skip all the reasons and just give you full marks.

Maybe it's the writing, maybe it's just... everything. Maybe its just the stars in my eyes... but I honestly can't find any fault right now. And I sincerely tried. I could tell with the prompts, exactly where they were coming from and everything.

But, actually, I saw a few grammatical errors.

Not much, but just enough to give you a 4.5 on that part.

And I just feel weird giving someone a 30. Because, you know, no story is perfect.

And the title is brilliance, darling.

You're an amazing writer that should really try writing Blaise/Parvati sometimes, if you haven't already, hehe