Reviews for Love And All
general wildcat chapter 26 . 5/30/2012
I can't even find the words to describe how amazing this story has been! I can't believe this was the last chapter! What a way to finish it off! A wedding, a kick-butt finale music thing like in the movies, and a pregnancy! Absolutely amazing! I loved reading this so much and watching Chad and Taylor grow and get closer and closer! I can't wait to see what other awesome Chaylor stories you come up with! Please keep writing!)
LadiiBabiiLuvvRoyalty990 chapter 24 . 12/5/2011
Oh my God...I'm actually tearing up at this scene. This has become a very sentimental plot for Chaylor and Shaheen especially. Sydney will learn in time that not everything happens for a reason. I just love the fact that the engagement and Shaheen's room kinda sidetracked them but as usual, its always a baby to interrupt a hot and heavy moment between the .Update Soon!

BTW:Bravo on the random woman as Tay's guardian angel to bring the baby into the plot. A truly one of a kind plot.

Oh and dont 4get to r&R Crawl!
LadiiBabiiLuvvRoyalty990 chapter 23 . 12/4/2011
Wow...I am utterly speechless...really. Wow...you are an absolutely amazing writer...Just one question though...Why the name Shaheen? Anyways one thing I have to say is that they definitely beat Traylor out for the amount of sex scenes in one story!lol.I can only wonder whats going to happen next.(wink wink) Sorry I didn't review soon mija!
MermaidRam85 chapter 23 . 11/5/2011
I know I haven't reviewed the past few chapters in this story, but I have to reivew this one.

THANK GOD CHAD IS STILL ALIVE & SAVED THE DAY! I'm so happy Jeremy/Randall (or whatever his name is) got his karma & is now dead. Taylor & Chad got their soul mate back, they told each other they loved each other, & are now getting married. Please continue with this story & if you should end it soon make it a happy ending!

And please do it ASAP!
general wildcat chapter 23 . 11/1/2011
I don't even know what to type about this chapter! Chad coming to the rescue, jerkface Randall gone forever, the popping of the question and all the happiness...gah I just plan loved it! Do we ever find out how Chad survived the crash bfore, too? I hope there's still lots of Chaylor in here! D
rocklesson86 chapter 22 . 10/31/2011
I love this story please don't stop it.
general wildcat chapter 22 . 10/19/2011
I knew he was alive! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! I can't believe Taylor's going through with that stupid wedding though. So when's Chad get to crash it and kick Jeremy/Randall's butt? Can't wait to see what happens next!
general wildcat chapter 21 . 10/17/2011
So it's not over? Phew, that's a relief. For the story, I mean. Not for Taylor. Jeremy/Randall is being a total jerk, especially for bringing the little innocent baby into this. I cannot wait for Chad to come back and kick that sorry guy's butt big time. I'll be waiting with popcorn...or at least breakfast, cause this is a really good wake-me-upper in the morning!
MermaidRam85 chapter 20 . 10/14/2011
FINALLY! Through this mysterious woman & her baby, Taylor has a new sense of hope that Chad wasn't really dead. Let's hope he's not.

PLEASE DON'T END THE STORY SO SOON! UPDATE NOW!
general wildcat chapter 20 . 10/13/2011
Aw a baby! Didn't see that one coming. But so appropriately fit with the thought of hope! So...Farah was an angel? Do angels get pregnant? But she knew Chad was alive! He's not dead, he's a live! Alive, alive, alive, alive and he's totally gonna make a reapperance soon...right? He's totally got to. Please say right. Wait...the story's almost over? How can it be almost over? There's so much that hasn't happened yet! I can't believe it's gonna end so quickly! But i still can't wait to see what's gonna happen next!
general wildcat chapter 19 . 10/4/2011
Ok there is no way that Chad can be dead! He is not dead, he's alive, and he's coming back! I'd like to see Jeremy get a taste of his own medicine! C'mon Chad, we know you're alive so come out and stop playing hide and seek at a very bad time now! ... Please? (
MermaidRam85 chapter 19 . 10/3/2011
CHAD'S DEAD & JEREMY'S CREW CAUSED IT? SAY IT AIN'T SO! I HOPE CHAD'S DEATH IS JUST A HOAX & HE SHOCKS EVERYONE BY REVEALING HE'S STILL ALIVE & HE WILL RESCUE TAYLOR FROM JEREMY'S EVIL GRASP!

PLEASE LET THIS STORY HAVE A HAPPY ENDING!

PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
general wildcat chapter 18 . 9/27/2011
Taylor is being as stubborn as ever. I'm glad she called someone for help, but she practically knows that Chad is in New York sorta kinda following her, watching her, and constantly thinking about her. There may be signs to Chad that Taylor is trying to block him out but there's no way he can listen to them! I can't wait for the part where Chad gives these two jerkfaces a good butt kicking! Yeah, I resorted to childish name calling! Chad and Taylor cannot and will not be apart forever!
charity green chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
THIS STORY IS GREAT SO FAR )
MermaidRam85 chapter 17 . 9/20/2011
Marcella is just as bad as her husband. I don't like her.

I'm glad Chad is gonna try & win Taylor back. I'm also glad Taylor has found the strength to finish off Jeremy & his posse for good. The sooner she does, the better.

PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!