Reviews for Good Guys
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I adore this fic and the way that it portrays Jai, who is (in my opinion) quite difficult to get right. Thanks for sharing it with us!
bookish327 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
You captured Jai really well; excellent characterization. I especially liked the bit about how he and Auggie would always have each other's back as fellow agents, no matter their interpersonal issues, both minor and major. I think that's an excellent point that some fans miss; no matter what, they can each depend on the other when the crap hits the fan and missions or lives are at stake. Also, excellent comparison to Annie and Jai's situation; she'll always be able to count on him, too, even after she no longer trusts him nor wants him within five feet of her anymore. That's just the way things work there, whether she likes or appreciates it or not.
Murph chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
You are an excellent authoress.
Taletha chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Well, what is he going to do? I'm dying to find out. Usually I don't care for overly confident men but how can you resist Jai? I'm in his corner so I need you to write more! Loved the story!
MuttsandMoggies chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Excellent story. I like your take on the Jai v. Auggie dynamic, something I wish more writers would explore.

M&M
northerlywind chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
god i love this so much i don't even-

well anyway. I wish I could express myself but I am migraine-inducing tired. So ciao
ScarletKira chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I love Jai, he's an amazing character. You want to hate him (and some do) but he has a depth to him that I can't really see in Auggie. I love how you got into his head and knows how the situation is gonna play out. In the end, I hope she doesn't turn her back on him cause he's a good guy doing his job. Awesome story.
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Ahh! I feel like this is truly the best piece I've ever read i terms of getting into Jai's head and nailing his character. Just because he may be lying to Annie and playing on her emotions does NOT make him a bad guy, or imply that hes somehow a bad coworker! He has a job to do same as everyone else. They could have some really great fun together and even be good for eachother before the op ends. Thanks for finally making Jai 3-D with his own past, problems, hangups and priorities!
WellITriedSoManyOptions chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
This was really well done and could I hope for more?

I really would like to see the fall out and Jai still having her back- I really do like him and I think he has potential.
Razeasha chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I really liked how you wrote Jai. It was very realistic and in character.
KBecks87 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
i liked this a whole lot!
PoeticallyIncorrect1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I can't find my password to log in.

I really like this fic from Jai's perspective. It's a good fill in between the train and back at Langley.

Keep up the good work.
bookdiva chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I really liked your take on jai's character. i'm starting to think that he might actually be a good guy and my opinion of ben is falling...i think i like this pairing...Annie and Augie isn't going to happen...they are like siblings..ewww...but Annie and Jai I could see...
Azurite chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Ah, but Jai has little faith in Annie! I don't know, I want to think she's adaptable and capable of learning, and that even if some lessons (that people are liars, even the people you're supposed to trust, like Auggie and Jai, her co-workers) are harder to learn than others. It's hard to predict how Annie will act after it all, but I think she's learning-slowly but surely, especially after tonight's episode (which I know this wasn't written in consideration of, but this still fits well despite the events of 1x08).

Not too many well-written Jai fics in the CA section yet-so props to you for having the cajones to do it! Nice job!
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Wow, fascinating story. I love the title and the idea that Jai isn't necessarily a bad guy even if he is going to do something underhanded. I am extremely impressed with this piece. Very few people would even attempt to write a piece about Jai much less one that shows that he is human.

Great job. The ending was fantastic.