Reviews for Voyeur
empathapathique chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This was amazing! I loved the ending, excellent work!
amunetd chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I agree with the other reviewers - this should be turned into a story. Let's get another chapter! :D
Ella Craft chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Lol the end wasss sooo funny XD
The Change chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Thats the end? You do know you could have totally turned this into a story. But, sighs, oh well.

As for Mugen at the end there, he always comes off a little awkward about sex in front of Fuu to me, it seems, like he thinks if he mentions it everyone will blame him for fucking her up or something. Kind of like not playing the the china doll because you know your going to be too rough and break it (does that make sense? better yet, is it relevant?). But Mugen coming to save her is well, what he does best, reflectively, against his will... ;)

And I still think this would be an awesome start to a story. I don't get to read a lot of Samurai Champloo fanfiction anymore, which sucks.
PkeKing57 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Just really funny; the erotic part of the story has nothing on the overall irony.
strawberries up the butt chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
:D wow i like the ending
Sunny Mars chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I really enjoyed your story! I can't wait to read more.

Oh and I totally went and downloaded that font. It's awesome. LOL.
Mars Moving Mustard chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Nice! the story seems to have an open ended ending. I would suggest a chapter 2 because its that good!
Keke Koorime chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
AHH this story was great. Will there be a ch. 2? please say yes and write more soon!
Luv4Uncas chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I was suprised that Aoi ended up being a prostitute as well and that she some-what tricked Fuu into being one too, but I think it worked out pretty well. I did have one question for you though. When Aoi says: "I'm very sorry, sir. But our two-for-one special has just expired." She paused. "Where'd that other man go?"

Is there another man outside? Maybe it was Jin? I'm not sure maybe I just misunderstood. I hope that you can clarify this to me. But I certainly hope that you do put up your SamCham drabble series soon. If you do decide to redo this story I would like to know what's going on in Mugen's head as well as Fuu's! Good story none-the-less! I hope that you write more fanfics on Fuugen! Later!