Reviews for Remembering the Blitz
Talimancer chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Is that guy blind?
Talimancer chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
If they're N7 then the LT would actually be a good leader. N7 training is intense and only a few pass it.
NucaCola chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Your such a great story teller. It's almost a crime that you don't get as many reviews that you righfully diserve. Don't feel disapointed in yourself (if you are at all) and keep up the amazing work! Five stars man, five stars!
Wiggs Magee chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Brilliant piece, well done
FireAndBubbles chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
First of all, while the other two backgrounds have Shepard on leave when Elysium is attacked, the Colonist/War Hero background goes into the Codex like this: "You enlisted with the Alliance military and were posted at Elysium. You were there during the Skyllian Blitz, an attack on the colony by a massive coalition force of slavers, crime syndicates, and batarian warlords.

You rallied the civilian inhabitants, leading them in their desperate fight to hold off the invaders. When enemy troops broke through the colony's defenses, you single-handedly held them off and sealed the breach."

So, you were right. Your story is really fun to read. Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of the Shepard/Tali relationship because I adore Kal'Reegar, but I found this story to be compelling regardless. I like how you portrayed Shepard, and I like the idea that a quarian helped hold the line. Good Read. Thanks!

Oh, and I got the codex entry from masseffect dot wikia dot com.
InTheEyesOfTheUnseenOne chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
nice little story good job