Reviews for Midnight Musings
nwyd chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh poor Teddy. T.T
WishFlower chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This is great! I'm really liking this pairing right now and you seem to get their characters perfectly. Well, as perfect as I think they are because we don't really know either charcter that well. But anyway excellent story as usual! :)
lonely hands chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I don't know how I missed this... *shakes head in disbelief*

Just, urgh, never mind... I just need to tell you that this is amazing and heartbreaking in a reallyreally beautiful kind of way and I will nevernever stop loving your Lily... she's kind of perfect in her flaws and that in itself leaves me a mess of... I don't even know, there are no words.

I just loved Scorpius as well, the prick xD I refuse to be a fan of him and Lily, though, ha.

Just keep up this fantastic shit, love ;D
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Yes. I know I suck. I didn't review when this came out.

And I wish I did before because this is the example of the bestestbestestbestest LilyTeddy in the world. I. LOVE. IT. :)

So, even if this is late (a week) I hope you know I find this incredible, amazing, fabulous, TODIEFORROMANCE. :)

Anyways, I still shine proud for Scorpy, because I absolutely LOVE him. (Sigh, cocky boys always get me.) So yeah, I lovvvvvvvveee this, and I was wondering when you're posting "Confessions of a Teenage Weasley?"

Anyways, yeah, I LOVED this. (Did I mention that? Because I loved it. ;D)
LikeAVision chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
... was sad.

But I didn't really like your characterisation of Teddy-too... it was really well written.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Scorpius is not necessarily his father and to characterise him as such is lazy writing. Nice enought piece though, Teddy's defence of Lily is cute. Keep writing
Secret Storywriter chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
How sad. And yet, how perfect.

I think that you are briliant and that I don't have enough words to describe the talent in your stories. I wish you could HEAR the awe in my voice, because I feel bad reading your stories and not properly reviewing!

Seriously, you have an amazing gift of writing. I love the way you pay attention to details and how they connect with emotions.

I. love. protective. guys. [especially hott ones in stories like this.]

Seriously.

I love how Lily loves Teddy too, and how she would do anything for him, but not in a romantic way.

You have a very interesting way of twisting complex scentences all the while ensuring grammatical certainty.

Well done.

Please write more; I look forward to it.

Always reading,

Secret Storywriter
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Very pretty. I particularly enjoyed the bittersweet ending.
jellyturtle chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
awwww... how sad and nice at the same time. I like how you describe the way things are and stuff! Hope you write out another fanfict soon! :D
Lkay09 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
dang...so close. I thought when she said it back, she actually MEANT it. *sigh* but such is life.

Great story :)
FiferRose chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Heartachingly beautiful, as always.

The bit from the summary ("... but never the other way around") was a favorite.
in sync chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I really liked this. I like that it was one-sided, but I always like unrequited love stories. But I really thought this was wonderful- and I'm glad that you changed it to Scorpius and not Lysander, 'cause I thought it worked out more and I could easily picture Scorpius acting like he was.

Mystii
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Sequel sequel sequel please! * two year old Lily gives you puppy eyes*
Jomorox chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Very nice particularly the final paragraphs.
LaPaige chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This is going to sound weird, considering I AM a LilyTeddy fan, but I love this simply because it's one sided, and for once it's Teddy loving Lily as more than a friend, not vice versa, 'cause normally it's Lily and Teddy says no because of the various reasons. Regardless of my ramblings, I love this :)