Reviews for Seasons
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This was absolutely perfect.
kinini chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
brilliant and intense (Y)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
gorgeous. thanks. naomi is my kindred spirit, too
terminated254 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Wow. You should have written before. There is a lot of intesne stuff to come I think. Such powerful descriptions and insight into the characters.

You capture the fragility of Naomi and the 'force of nature' that is Emily Fitch perfectly.

The use of fire and burning, associated with the flame red hair of our Ems fits perfectly.

I hope your own doubts and fears don't prevent you writing more. You have considerable talent, and the world deserves to hear about it.

More please!
my-other-ride-is-your-mum chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
this is really beautiful...i'm kind of bummed it's only a one-shot!

Erinaceidae chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Wow. Just wow. That was brilliant. Absolutely amazing. You're insight into Naomi's mind is stunning. The metaphor of Mexico was really lovely.

I don't know what else to say, I'm just too in awe. This was beautiful. You're writing is beautiful and the descriptions are just so colourful and invoke such a clear, distinct image that remains imprinted, burnt on your brain for long after you finish reading.

This was amazing, and I have to thank you for providing the world with such a piece of brilliance. Thank you.
bicorn-fics chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
One word: wow! I am so excited for this story, I know I'm going to grin every time you update. Really well done, hit me right in the gut, made my stomach flop about. 3
amberpire chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Okay, so I feel kind of like a traitor or something because I have yet to watch Skins, but you're my girlfriend and an amazing writer so I couldn't help myself when it came to reading this.

You have such a way with words, it's unreal. I don't know how you do it, but you paint a picture so well, you make Naomi's feelings almost tangible, like I could reach into the screen and touch them. It's amazing. I barely know anything about these two and yet in this short oneshot I feel like I know everything I need to know.

You amaze me like I can't explain.