Reviews for Whipping Post
bigbootylovesyuh chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
For some reason, I have always loved this scene in the book and movie because I have always thought that he was protecting Katniss. I love the detail that you put into this oneshot and love how you wrote it in Gale's point of view. Good job!
Bookworm chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Gimmi more
Hiii chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Hello! I love peanut butter! Banana cream pie is good too! That's how much I love this story! And that's a lot!
ILOVEPEANUTBUTTE chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Cookie chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Great job! I wrote a similar but shorter story when I imagined how the scene would play out in the next movie. One thought I had for you if you want to add any, would be to describe the nightmare he is having that Kat wakes him from. Maybe in the dream she has run off with Peeta and all of District 12 is paying for it. Could fix a few technical things but overall, this is the story I wanted to read. Thank you for providing it.
rueprimgaleANDfang chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Great job! The writing is awesome! (I'm a huuuuge Max Ride and THG fan..:) )

One thing: You switched between tenses a lot. Like, "she begins" and then "a voice that held back sobs"...

Other than that, great!
turtlelover0511 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This is really good! I love how you added all the stuff about him loving Katniss, but you didn't over do it! Great job!
RipredtheGnawer chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This is really good! There were a few grammar errors but other than that, the take on the scene is amazing. I've never read anything quite like this (in Gale's POV anyways) and if you continued it, I'm all ears (eyes)!
EStrunk chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Good one-shot. I've read other versions of this scene and never read any where Gale is worrying about Katniss and whether she'll get caught too. That was good - very in character and touching. Your description of the whipping was also good, very vivid. You do have a handful of typos. You should get a beta. Keept up the good work.
Aurola Seadevil chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
(holds up a sign)

Down with Mockingjay!

Down with Mockingjay!

This is VERY good; alot of people have done this, but I think yours it the best. :D
GaleLover8 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
very good job!(:
Dark Icy Warrioress chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Great job! I love Gale! Katniss and Gale should have ended up together. *is a bit peeved* Very good job!
KeTai chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I really like it!

I think your really good at teh present tense you should use it more often. Plus you got all the facts from teh origonal book right and perfect. I'm DREADFUL at that. I guess mostly and i'm usually wrong.

It was really ,really good and i loved reading it it's one of my favourite scenes (yeah i'm lovely aren't i). I've often thought about writing that scene from Gale's point of veiw but never got round to it. I think you did it really well

:-D really good not sure what else to say.
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Poor Gale. :( You've written his side of the story very well.