Reviews for Logan's Favorite
paisleymom chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
This is fantastic! Great dialog!
NephilimEQ chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
"What the hell's going on in there?" "Church meeting." I laughed sooooo hard at that line! I could *totally* see that happening! :)
Roganette chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
Fantastic series. Loved each and every one!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
Looking forward to the next update. Can't wait to see what name you pick for the little man. If I may suggest..."Connor" means "strong-willed" (a lovely 'tip-of-the-hat' to both of his spitfire parents). "Chad" means "protector" & "defender", a good possibility since Logan is always so protective of Marie. "Adam" means "man of the earth", a good nod to his dad's feral nature. "Duncan" means "dark-haired", perfect if he gets that certain traits from Daddy. Now, I don't know if "Tanner" means anything special or not, but it sounds like the prefect name for a baby boy w/ a sweet Southern mama. Hope that helps. Thanks for listening to my rambling. Lol.
AsgardsValkyrie chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
This was so perfect :) I wish you wrote more stories like this
Absinthbunny chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
Thise chapter, almost made me cry. Most beautiful chapter ever! And the most fucking (pardon the language) amazing fanfiction I ever read and I have read my fair share
Fantastic chapter 12 . 12/8/2012
Loved your story, Logan and Marie becoming parents is wondrrful!
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 12 . 11/29/2012
awwwww! i want to cry! please continue if you are going to! if not well i want to say that it was awesome! (i love it when i logan wants something and goes for it *rogue*)
Killin-time chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
Brilliant bunch of stories, very sweet, and hot. Very nice indeed! Xx
ellabella89 chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
A son! That's new ;) Loved it, loved every morsel of this :D
RussianWolf7 chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
Love love love 3
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
WAH! This is the last chapter! I thought I would be reading endlessly! Hahah! Great job! This was really fluffy and nice and sweet! Great job! ;)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 9 . 7/29/2012