Reviews for Logic
crotia chapter 1 . 3/1
beautifully. I sure will have sweet dreams when I shut down my laptop in a few minutes. thanks
Tiye Nicholas chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Very very gooooooood, poor Reid!
Scotty1609 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Lovely! I love the team interactions and the canon-esque feel of the prompt and characters. You did an excellent job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Excellent one-shot; our poor Dr. Reid suffers so much for our enjoyment. I especially liked that you included the explanation about violence not being a hallmark of schizophrenia.
princessofthedeadsheep chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Oh this is so sweet and heartbreaking! Love it, love it, LOVE IT!
Abbie-As-Sue.29 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Type your review here...
The Homeless Poet chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This was really nicely done ] Poor Reid. Living with his mom must've been hard; sometimes I wish we knew more about what it was really like for him. Thanks for sharing this, though, it's really well written and characterised and just thoroughly great. I'm now off to check out what else you've written ]
Rainey chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
This was a beautiful story, very emotional and touching. I love the way the team surrounded Reid with their care and protection and helped him to unburden himself of a haunting memory. Great job!
The-blackfirewolf chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
oooo this story needs a sequel!
dolphinrain chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Nice little oneshot. I can see Reid freaking out esp. after Scared to Death. Elevators freak my mom out too. But anyway, nice one.
Alligates chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Oh my God that was so cute and amazing I can't even handle it ;A; Speeeeencerrrrrrrr... stop being so adoooorable... people around the world are dyyyyying from iiiiiit!

It was so well written, I just... fffffffffffff I love you o3o

Everything was so perfect I can't even express myself OTL but seriously... I loved this to pieces c: I loved how understanding everyone was, and... well, I could list off a lot of things, but I basically just loved everything, to save myself time XD

And I thank you for writing this! It made me smile... and cry a little, but mostly smile :)
pipinheart chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
A very nice piece...
dolphinrain chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Cute little story n I can relate. My mom hates elevator n usually takes the stairs if she can. She gets anxiety attacks n for some reason elevators r a stressor.
Anyway, nice oneshot.
Suggestion: Reid n Prentiss held by an unsub in an old elevator shaft. How could Prentiss keep Reid from freaking out n how do they escape.
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Good story, I liked the team interaction. Nicely done!
God Bless,
SW
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This was an excellent story! I truly enjoyed the read. Spencer's life story of living with his very mentally ill mother is one that touches home for me. I married someone who was severly disabled later in our marriage by their mental illness. We have a young daughter and it scares me a little to think that she may inharit his illness, or even have to worry about the possiblities of inhariting it, and sadly passing it on genetically to her children. I didn't know about the mental illness when I married my husband sadly he was afraid to let anyone know. It's just difficult all-away-around isn't it?
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »