Reviews for The Video Game Absurdity
vasu chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
best fanfic story ever...
its as hilarious as the show
i dont why there are so many fics with sheldon/penny romance ... none of them in character...
this sheldon is way better than that sheldon
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
hehe. i like this sheldon. i don't like lovey-dovey sheldon, at all. good job!
blue talith chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Good story! Had me smiling!
theredrobin chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Sheldon's view on "unnecessary things" like cuddling or having silly fun or being sociable is one of the best parts of the show, and I think your story did a nice job of capturing that internal confusion.
Nameless And Faceless chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This was really quite amusing. The characterizations were spot on for all three of them. Well done.
Fake Bliss chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Great job! I thought they were all well in character :)
CraziiCookii chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
lol that was really funny!
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
"Sheldon frowned when his classic practical joke did not receive any laughs. Some people just had no sense of humour."

As amazing as the L/P parts were, I think this was my favorite part. :D

This was so amazingly fluffy, Brit, I just loved it. I love how you described where they were sitting and how they were holding the controller. And of course the kissing is always amazing.

And...AND...I loved the "I love you"s at the end. You know, whenever that's said in a L/P fic it stands out even more now, after TWR fiasco. When she finally can say it to him, that's going to be possibly the biggest bit of growth in the history of the show. Can't wait!
little letters writer chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
this was so cute..

made me crave the new season..

i really hope they'll get back together soon.
ennaxxor chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This is so adorable! :D Leonard and Penny playing the game together, and the ticking, and the kissing, and Sheldon being so oblivious, I loved it all!
amandapanda222 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I adore this story. It was just so adorable. I love Sheldon's confusion over how two people can just be in love and do silly things like playing Super Mario together. I love anytime we get a glimpse inside Sheldon's mind. Really great job!