Reviews for Sway with Me
readingKs chapter 2 . 4/13
Hi there! I spent all weekend reading Dance with Me and Now the sequel! Will you be updating the sequel or is it on oermanent hiatus?
I love this story and these characters! Please write more! They are adorable!
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Well, it would have been nice to know if those roses were an evil omen of things to come or not but oh, well! Thanks for the ride...it was fun while it lasted! MWAH!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Edward's new Seattle house sounds wonderful!
Kasey Jones chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Are you ever gonna update this or should I trash it from my list?
blb1000 chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
The flowers could have been from Jacob, the flirt, but I guess we'll never know as this has been on hiatus a long time.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I like this beginning for them. They seem to be working it out as well as possible.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Are you still doing this story
tammy0208 chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
I love this story. I hope you update it. Read both stories in 1 day.
Champagne Toasts chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
Are u ever gonna finish this story
CharlotteCullen19 chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
I've really enjoyed reading Dance with Me and these two chapters, but I'm disappointed that Sway with Me hasn't been updated in over 3 years! Why start writing a sequel to a story if not going to finish it before writing others? :(
Americasweetie chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
I hope you update this story again. I miss it. It was so good! :)
RezMa chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
I am completly in love with dance with me and sway with me I found them like 2 days ago. I really hope you take this off hiatus soon and that you didn't forget about this story. Just know that there are people who still want you to write this story and support you!

A new fan,
Lynifer Masen
CarlieC chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Great start. I really hope you can continue this story, I love this Edward and Bella. Looking forward to an update (Hopefully!).
rclaurel chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Great Chapter, a little possive... are you going to finish the story or is this it...I would love to read more
MatingInspires chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Will this continue? Just read the first but was sad to see this only had two chapters :(
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »