Reviews for Possession
Team Mordsith 3 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
whoa...that was deep. Rahl's mind is like a complex timed bomb. No matter how much you think you understand it, it always surprises you. wow.
adamsfamily chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Again, interesting subject. I wonder why you didn't mention Darken and Cara's son, or maybe I just missed that. I see the child as a HUGE factor in their relationship, since as far as we know, he never had a child with any of his other Mord'Sith.

I have a different take on Darken's relationship with Cara. I think it is clear from the show that he put a special value on her. I believe that, even though he may have had a hard time admitting it to himself, he had feelings for her that went above and beyond the master/servant dynamic you describe. I also think he cared for her for exactly this reason - she got away with challenging him more often than any of the others. Her betrayal obviously floored and infuriated him. I think, in his own admittedly disfuctional way, he loved her as much as he was capable of loving anyone. He did not feel this way about Denna. Darken may have been obsessed with Kahlan, but he depended upon, trusted and really had feelings for Cara. And in the first season of the show, she seemed to reciprocate those feelings.

BTW - regarding the above review - stories placed on are not considered published.
Bluedragon312 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Nicely done. And a good way to avoid the rule about not publishing fan fics about books by terry goodkind