Reviews for Impact
DavidAlatriste chapter 1 . 1/7
This is something I would totally believed that happened. Amazing
young dawn chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Ouch. It was excellent how you portrayed Suki's slow descent into losing help. Azula certainly has a way of picking apart at her enemies. Everyone has a breaking point, but Suki held on, strong as ever. And I loved how you ended it so simply. "They transfered her the next day."
SixxHunter101 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Excellent story. This is something that I could see Azula doing and it's not out of character for Suki either. One can only take so much before they begin to break.
Enna Moon chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I like this, quite a bit, but you make Suki seem slightly too weepy and in love. Other than that, nice job.
hypercell chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Ironic, huh? :)
Hekateras chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Short, poignant, gut-wrenching. O.O
Tar Irene chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Ack. You didn't tell us this was going to be AU. Sorry, can't help being a hopeless romantic... good, if highly depressing, writing here.
ChipsPlease chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Wow, this is very well done and also very tragic in the breakdown of Suki's character. I always thought that Azula was bluffing in the series, and now I'm really hoping that she was because this... But really, great job.
Elice chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This was beautiful. I especially love how you portrayed Suki's slow descent into hopelessness, it was a smooth transition. The way Azula just had to pick her prisoner's apart mentally as well was so in character. I think how she kept her promise in the end was kinda sweet for a ruthless, firebending princess like her.
blindbandit96 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
aww poor suki :'( really good job with this though, is it going to be a story or was it just a one-shot?