Reviews for Strength of Words
legacy23 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Man I wanted to comment a long time ago.
After some time, I passed by this which I remember reading, and heck, it still got me stuffed with fluff.
I can feel the emotions through the words being written and that's really good. Really, good.

Hope you write more in the future.
Speisla Cartoon Cartoon chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Awwww i love it!
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Really really really good!
The Kunoichi chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Short and sweet, Good job! :)
Kurosu Haku chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
D'awwww. Friends or more than friends, Mato does love Yomi doesn't she? After being gone for at least what seems to be an eternity for Mato, Yomi gets a warm grasp which doesn't look like she's going to break free from it anytime. What is this fluttering feeling I get from reading this story? It's amazing and it feels good that you smile all the way.

I hope you do more of this. Gonna wait til you create more BRS fanfics then~
MitsukiAdored chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This was too adorable. I find it very cute and very amazing between the two. Great job. I really liked this . Especially Mato's cute declarations of love !
A Reader chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I feel... like. It was so short yet... i feel like...crying? But im happy? What?... Whew...that was very touching. i hope you write more.. BRS and Mato and Yomi need more luve dont you think?
JustPikachu chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I'm watching the first episode right now too :D

Didn't finish it yet but I'm half way there!

-wants to know where Yomi went-

birdhymn chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Oh, that was good to read. Not a jump to erotic stuff, way too much of that on FF, just the plain need for a friend, someone to hold, know that one is never alone. Very nice.
Burned chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Aww this was so kawaii! Please write more involving Mato and Yomi
RemiLou chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
BRS and Dead Master have their own interesting quirks but it is nicer to see the normal girls have some time together.