Reviews for Get a job
Thephantomprince chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Cool story but what game is this from?
The Crimson Apocrypher chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Can't wait to see where you go with this story as it stands now.

Also, awesome job with having Sasuke resemble Shinji from NGE whereas Sakura has an Asuka-esque mindset which fits in perfectly with Sai's natural Rei demeanor.
PattycNyc chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
i am addicted to this story, you must continue.

now im lost as to what specific magic your pulling form. it seems more like final fantasy tactics and final fantasy X-2.

if you could clarify that would be wonderful. as far as how powerful naruto is in regards to itachi and how did sarutobi die. and the uchiha gain control i would like to know.

and also... lol... is there still gonna be a massacre of the uchiha?

otherwise amazing story
AvidReader321 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This read was one of those rare finds that you stumble upon and find out "HOLY SHIT, its about THAT!" So far I thouroghly am enjoying the way you have crafted your story's speed, neither feeling that it drags on or rushes by.

However I do have one major problem with this story...

You killed Ifrit, the almighty avatar of anything to do with fire (who coincidentally is healed in the ff games when fire spells are casted upon him) with a fire spell... Enough said.

Your story is definetely a fun read an I've enjoyed it so far immensely.
Skoob Sdaer chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Your first chapters so far are very good and I like the FF cross. I have read a couple crosses with FF but this is the first one that I have read that uses parts from Tactics and I think that it works very well so keep going.
Shigyakuteki Hyousha chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Well suppose sakura no longer sees him as a total loser just a pain in the ass. Oh and good stoy I really like it.
munesanzune chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
A heartfelt congratulation on your first fanfic. I can't give much of a review right now seeing as that this is only the first chapter and everything. But I can say this, the story is interesting therefore I'll watch for future update. A naruto story with some mixture of final fantasy element. With, more or less, 16 physical classes, 8 magical classes and 9 mixed classes it does make me wonder how the story will be.