Reviews for Her Guard Captain
00000001111100 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Wow, this story is really, really brilliant. I love how you've portrayed both Pit and Palutena, and I am genuinely glad that it worked out in the end. I love this shipping, and you do it justice! Fab. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This was really great, and I think you shipped it so well! Pit and Palutenas' relationship is portrayed very sweetly, and I have to mention that this is by far the best Kid Icarus fanfic I've read. Amazing work! :)
Mohawkman2233 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
You see, these are the kinds of stories that make my skin crawl with jealousy. This is vivid, humorous, heroic, sweet, and entertaining all at the same time. I'm a Pit/Samus shipper as well, yet I can't help but feel a bit moved by this awesome fic. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Uh, what is the relationship between them exactly?
uh-oh-5-O chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Aww, this was just so sweet.

I love how Pit kept wanting to return in the Skyworld so he can protect Palutena no matter the cost, and keep his status only as her guardian even if that meant losing his own chance at happiness. I just got more of a romantic sense out of that, seemly...

Plus towards the end, I love how it was Palutena herself that protects him (instead of the other way around). I'm so happy the two finally managed to get together.

Great story. I loved it. I wish more people would write about them though. Oh well.
DarkDragonHead chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Sweeeeet! I really love this pairing and this is one of the few fics with it in!
lunar koi chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
cute! i absolutely loved it. lol i had to reread the battle with medusa cause i was reading so fast i wasnt taking in the words lol. very cute. i have a few pit pairings in mind and im working on a story now, its not really much of a pairing if i remember, my memory's bad lol. but a few involve pit/palutena. this was a well done story. ty for the entertainment and keep it up.

;-)
dark-dullahan chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Great story!
chibi-chinita chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
...Friiick.

I think you just blew my entry out of the water.

Although I'm a Pit/Samus shipper myself, I've got to say that you did a great job! :) I couldn't see any mistakes. You'll probably place in the contest, if not take first place!
Foxpilot chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
The Centurions are efficient? Since when are generic foot soldiers good for much other than distraction? Zerg Rush not included, of course.

Well, you're the first submission to this contest in some time. Good, good. And this seems to be a fairly strong entry, too. Excellent; competition.

Forced to fight in the Smash Bros. tournament by Palutena, Pit is unhappy with being separated from his goddess. But through the lessons of his new friends, Pit is able to understand Palutena's real purpose: to teach him to smile and enjoy life again. Ironic, since angels technically aren't alive...

Just as Pit's mood reaches a crescendo, Palutena is kidnapped once again. With his charge in danger, the angel captain rushes forward to confront Medusa again. The Lady of the Underworld is stronger, though, and it takes the combined effort of Pit and Palutena to drive her away.

Pit's wounds keep him from continuing, but he has earned the right to publicly display affection with Palutena.

The story manages to squeeze a great amount of detail into itself while staying within Jimbo's guidelines. That's a good thing. Unfortunately, these rules are also going to work against you, as there are a good amount of spelling and grammar mistakes. Several are easy to find: "Smashers" and "Smash Ball" should be capitalized. Others are more subtle, but certainly exist. Don't worry, though-you have plenty of time to find them.

Best of luck to you...rival.
Ze Dybbuk chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
That was incredible! I guess you and I are technically rivals in this contest of Mr. Jimbo's, but this is so good that I just had to tell you. I liked the idea of using romance to illustrate how Pit managed to mesh his responsibilities with his happiness. There are a few small technical maligns (a few missing words, and an instance of noun-adjective confusion, nothing earth-shattering, I wouldn't sweat it), but overall this is pretty darn near everything I know I'd want in a romance. Jimbo's the one judging, of course, so what really matters is what HE thinks, but I'm just saying, I think it's pretty blasted awesome.
TDWTS chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Great story. It was really sweet. And I agree with petels-the-shaymin, the Wario and garlic/onionsa part wa gold.
Nutty Delphox chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Aww~! This is sweet! I especialy like the part with Wario and the garlic/onions~!