Reviews for Animalis
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 5 . 4/24
I really like this, thanks for writing. some parts of the Dialogue are a bit awkward, but overall job well done
Sevvus chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
llooooooooooooved it
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Loved the chapter!
I love how things went, loved both Harry's and Riddick's Pov. :)
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Interesting.
I love the crossover Pitch Black/Harry Potter, and the story started off nicely. I think I remember reading this story a long time ago, but because I've never seen Pitch Black back then I guess I had stopped reading it. Hopefully this story will continue to hold my attention! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
the moment i read pregnant, i absconded the fuck out of there.
My Solitude chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
Interesting story. xD
Moonraven81 chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
wow that was hot
Moonraven81 chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
your riddick is so in character, i love him
dogsby chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
That was beautifully written and very powerful. I had to cry, when Harry told his story (and I don't like crying). Lucky, for me, their mating more than made up for it. I'm glad there's a Sequel. Love those two.

I don't know, If I want them to go back. Maybe pick up their money and then go back into the future, or better see if there still is a Wizarding Society on Earth. If there, them the Vaults might grown alot. Or the Goblins could have moved to another Solar System.
dogsby chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
A very steamy Chapter. Riddick and sweet talking self, LOL. Shazza has Harry's saving People, but without his *Dumb Luck*! I can't remember a Story, where Zeke, Owens, or Paris ever made it Off Planet. I think Shazza and the Kids did once. Usually, Ali makes it more than his other Siblings, LOL. You can always count on Riddick for a bit of levity.
dogsby chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Thanks for the long Chapter. I'm reading this Story for a second time. I was so into it the first time, that I had to read it all the trough and part of the Sequel, when I realized, that I hadn't Posted a Review or even thanked the Author, sorry!

I loved that Zeke was temporarily saved and Johns had his gun taken away. I'm glad, that Riddick came back to help Harry. Luckily, Riddick isn't Severus, because I don't think that Sirius would have held back, a beat down, LOL.

LOL, I think that the last few paragraphs may have fogged up the screen, of my Lap Top!
Thanks, for the imagery.
dogsby chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Now, if only Harry & Cedric, in Cannon, had popped into the Graveyard, with wands ready, they might have take out Tom (again temporarily), saved Cedric's Life, gotten rid of the Potion, and taken Peter into Custody!

Thank you for writing this Story and sharing it with us. I love the Harry & Riddick pairing!
dogsby chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Poor Ginny, she would have had better luck, finding a Spell and or Potion, that would have changed her Sex, to Male and her Species, to Nekomata, LOL!
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
I love it and cant wait to read the sequel later to day thank you for a very lovely read. ;) 3
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
that button is still sooo tempting. anyway, i have loved this and will check out the sequil