Reviews for À La Carte
FeMC chapter 11 . 4/26
I really love it! ﹏
This was such a good fic, thank you so much for the great read! ;3;
I like both Aki/Femc (especially) and Shinji/Femc but you really showed a good side of Shinji that not a lot of writers do. i feel so emotional for him and also Aki.

I know this is quite selfish, but if you have the time, please update!
This is definitely one of the best and favourites of mine. I had so many sets of emotions while I was reading this, you had no idea!

Good luck with what you do and hope to see more from you in the future! 3
Tenkasen chapter 11 . 3/21
This was painful. Like, not you're-bad-at-writing-painful, but in the sense that I'm an idiot that somehow ended up with both FeMC x Akihiko and FeMC x Shinjiro as OTP level ships, so reading Akihiko fumble with all of his relationships and Shinjiro's whole placing the future before his feelings thing was a melting pot of heartache. It's so good that it all hurts. And seeing all the other characters brings a warm kind of happiness - Junpei, Yukari, and all the others are a wonderful cast and I'm glad they get some focus. Would've been nice to see Junpei and Himuko hang for a bit, but this being a romance story I can see what it'd focus more on that. Also, the cameos with Minato are cute, I love him being here but not stealing too much from the spotlight.

Only problems I had was that Mitsuru is pushed into the roll of antagonist here, queen bitch kind of thing, which I guess is mildly justified in someone had to fill to make all this drama happen without making everyone else involved look too horrible themselves, but I still wish you could've kept her more true to herself. The other thing was Akihiko's and Himuko's arguments, they all came off as a little forced to me because you had an obvious outlined plotted out but needed good reasoning for them to both try and be together but also break up so the Himuko/Shinjiro part could work out. I may be bitter because I'm just more used to Aki being the lover and Shinji kind of being in a coma and out of the way. Either way this story was great and now I think I'll just go cry in a corner because love triangles, there is a reason I stay away from them, and you haven't updated in sometime so it's likely you've abandoned this in favor of real life issues.
On one hand, good luck with life. On the other, please come back and make the hurt go away. Thanks for writing all the same.
marisyars chapter 1 . 2/27
I really like this one! Owww, poor Akihiko. He didn't knowed that they were meant to be XD (but I do like Akihiko tho). I read one after, never want to stop, even my internet connection is bad. Your way to writing, and all about you, is the best. Even Mitsuru can be that... You know, annoy? XD

Good luck for others! Tell me if you write another 3
J.yuka chapter 11 . 2/25
NAWWWW D: I didn't want it to end! What a beautiful story!
J.yuka chapter 8 . 2/25
Literally hooked on this story!
J.yuka chapter 3 . 2/25
Hamuko should FOR SURE end up with shinjiro, he's such a stud.
J.yuka chapter 2 . 2/25
Ermergerd, this Chapter is giving me tingles inside ;)
Tarzou25 chapter 11 . 1/15
Oh my gosh, I just read this fanfiction at like 3 AM and I love it. I know it's been a while since you last updated but I'm like in love with this fanfic. Would you consider updating it? Pretty please with a cherry on top? :) Definitelt following this fanfic favoriting it! Agh I can't stand the cliffhanger that may not be updated!
Readingpassion-writinglove chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Hello, I just started reading this, and I'm sooo sorry that you were sick on your birthday, even if this was some time ago. I was honestly cautious because the rating was M, but the summary was interesting, and it is turning out to be really sweet, even if I feel awful for Shinji right you for writing this story!
Iya of Dry Wells chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
Lovee it!
Iya of Dry Wells chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
I feel like Aki is getting over on Ham a bit much, with as much charm and intelligence as she suppsed to have...she should be able to project what she wants and be able to keep aki around. I stll like it and Ill stick with you til the end.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
I really liked your writing style and the way you had more pairings toward the end. They weren't rushed and Junpei's was really cute

Haha I kinda laughed when Shinjiro was valedictorian... It just seemed so strange lol

Is this the end?! :O
yuukiakira chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
I like the writing style.
It's something fresh and new and not boring at all.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
Finished reading your story in a span of 2 days because I could not stop reading! Ahhh one of the best Persona stories I've read; I can't wait till you update it :)