Reviews for One Night At The New Canary Hotel
ilko chapter 3 . 5/2
Ouch. The dramatic irony is painful here. I actually feel sorry for Sho when he learns the truth-and I NEVER feel bad for Sho!
mangaKat11 chapter 2 . 3/1
Oh my gosh!
mangaKat11 chapter 1 . 3/1
I like it so far ;)
claraowl chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
XD That was amusing. XD
Blue Moon King chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
oh Kyoko... whats ren going to say to you feeling him up down there?...never mine i can gusses...

LOVED IT!
palmtreehead chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
gah, thought I'd just read a chapter but I got hooked! They were all good, don't know why you sounded so depressed in all your starting comments. I've made the mistake of staying up too late when I've got an early start at work tomorrow because this story is very well written and characterised perfectly. You've quite cleverly captured Kyoko's warped reasoning, Sho's almost sweet idiocy (which makes sense at this stage after he's realised he loves Kyoko but can't stop being a tool) and Ren's kind of funny angst. Thanks for sharing!
jess.sree chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
OMG OMG what a cliffy!

More please! Love it so far.
puterisakura chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
I love it just make another chapter.
Ana Lilly chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
\o/ K/R are so cute it should be a crime... great chapter... ja ne!
TotalOtaku07 chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
arghhh.. why cut off the story at the penultimate moment? man, you bring a new meaning to torture! damn you.. XD
m chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
This was an awesome story. Stop putting yourself down so much, it takes away from the awesomenes of the story.
Dreamthiefdragon chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
That was Great! I loved it a lot! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Hairy Friend chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
You're really too hard on yourself _

The ending was all I expected and much, much more! Simply putting, hilarious :D They got to stay together, they got into one bed together, Ren told her almost directly about him being Corn, and although she subconsciously understood (her dreem proves it!), she still denies! Oh, that's our Kyoko :D She's buying sexy underwear, but can't walk out in it; she's secretly pondering about her Setsu being able to jump into the shower with him, but knows that it won't happen :)

You don't have to worry, they are so in character as if Nakamura-sensei herself has written it. That's why I like it so much.

Thank you!
Kaze and Kiba chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
That long one-shot was utterly charming. The only downside I see is where you apoligize before each chapter. Why? You write it just as the original author would. Excitement, ecchi things happen, ecchi-er things almost happen... It is just like a manga. Don't apoligize, it is awesomeness!

It doesn't have to have sex to be good. And if it actually did have sex it wouldn't be skip beat. I like the clueless, virginal Mogami, that's what makes her situations so great to read-she never gets just how attractive and charming she really is to the men in her life.

Anyways, it was nice of you to put a 3 chapter lead up to your one-shot to show how the situation could actually happen instead of just plopping them in bed. Your characterization was good and I thoroughly enjoyed each chapter. And Mogami's naughtiness at the end...hehe.

Thanks for the story. I am looking foward to more of your stories in the future. K&K
Vuppy chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
...0.o WTH!

WHAT KIND OF ENDING IS THAT? Dx

CONTINUE IT! make the next chapter funny or something!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »