Reviews for One Night At The New Canary Hotel
claraowl chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
XD That was amusing. XD
Blue Moon King chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
oh Kyoko... whats ren going to say to you feeling him up down there?...never mine i can gusses...

LOVED IT!
palmtreehead chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
gah, thought I'd just read a chapter but I got hooked! They were all good, don't know why you sounded so depressed in all your starting comments. I've made the mistake of staying up too late when I've got an early start at work tomorrow because this story is very well written and characterised perfectly. You've quite cleverly captured Kyoko's warped reasoning, Sho's almost sweet idiocy (which makes sense at this stage after he's realised he loves Kyoko but can't stop being a tool) and Ren's kind of funny angst. Thanks for sharing!
jess.sree chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
OMG OMG what a cliffy!

More please! Love it so far.
puterisakura chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
I love it just make another chapter.
Ana Lilly chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
\o/ K/R are so cute it should be a crime... great chapter... ja ne!
TotalOtaku07 chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
arghhh.. why cut off the story at the penultimate moment? man, you bring a new meaning to torture! damn you.. XD
m chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
This was an awesome story. Stop putting yourself down so much, it takes away from the awesomenes of the story.
Dreamthiefdragon chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
That was Great! I loved it a lot! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Hairy Friend chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
You're really too hard on yourself _

The ending was all I expected and much, much more! Simply putting, hilarious :D They got to stay together, they got into one bed together, Ren told her almost directly about him being Corn, and although she subconsciously understood (her dreem proves it!), she still denies! Oh, that's our Kyoko :D She's buying sexy underwear, but can't walk out in it; she's secretly pondering about her Setsu being able to jump into the shower with him, but knows that it won't happen :)

You don't have to worry, they are so in character as if Nakamura-sensei herself has written it. That's why I like it so much.

Thank you!
Kaze and Kiba chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
That long one-shot was utterly charming. The only downside I see is where you apoligize before each chapter. Why? You write it just as the original author would. Excitement, ecchi things happen, ecchi-er things almost happen... It is just like a manga. Don't apoligize, it is awesomeness!

It doesn't have to have sex to be good. And if it actually did have sex it wouldn't be skip beat. I like the clueless, virginal Mogami, that's what makes her situations so great to read-she never gets just how attractive and charming she really is to the men in her life.

Anyways, it was nice of you to put a 3 chapter lead up to your one-shot to show how the situation could actually happen instead of just plopping them in bed. Your characterization was good and I thoroughly enjoyed each chapter. And Mogami's naughtiness at the end...hehe.

Thanks for the story. I am looking foward to more of your stories in the future. K&K
Vuppy chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
...0.o WTH!

WHAT KIND OF ENDING IS THAT? Dx

CONTINUE IT! make the next chapter funny or something!
Anameniac chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Well, to adapt some of the words in my last review, 'and you managed to get Ren and Kyouko IN BED together for the promised final emotional showdown...'

Lol. I guess, by 'emotional showdown', I thought that he'd want to punish her for going off with Sho and for throwing that tantrum and that this would lead to some kind of passionate confession blah blah blah. BUT, instead, you gave us an incredibly sweet - and funny! - final scene that was very much in the spirit of the current manga arc.

In short: well done! And, as others have said, you are waaay too hard on yourself! More momo fics pls! MOAR! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Nooooo! Such a delicious yet ambiguous ending! Part of me really wants to see where this goes (I can't really see it ending up as an M-rated fic, just an awkward "Kyoko stops before she does something stupid, Ren has been awake the entire time and they both just lay there pretending to be asleep with huge blushes on their faces" ending), but I also understand why you stopped here. So good and so unsatisfying, you could be the apprentice of Nakamura-sensei, lol.
Secluded Sapphire chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Great story! If only this could happen in the manga, then every fangirl would die giddy and overjoyed!

Hope to see more stories soon :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »