Reviews for Similar
cuteangel4eva chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
The ending was unexpected but in a good way it's funny tho because it seemed that spencer was the one who proposed based on her speech but it was Ashley who popped the question. Overall I'm happy that I finally decided to read this and I really it. Im happy that spashley got their happy ending. Kinda wish you gave it more depth into details of their relationship and who is Kyla going out with I thought she liked aiden so what's up with her and Kayla.
cuteangel4eva chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
Awww I really like aiden's letter
cuteangel4eva chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
Wow this drama b/w spencer ash and aiden is not uncommon but for some reason my heartbreaks for them as i read this when I put my self in their situation or when I remember my past :'(
cuteangel4eva chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
Lol I love your sense of humor hahahaha
cuteangel4eva chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Miss Davies love bubble? Lol and obviously who can really resist the nose crinkled plus the whirlpool of big brown Bambi eyes
oOYuuOo chapter 15 . 12/8/2012
I really enjoyed reading your story! Thanks you for it!

Imma go read the sequel xD
waterproof99 chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
hey, this story was great, but a little bit to short! )
DaPhoenix chapter 15 . 12/4/2011
Sweet ending. Good job.
imaferrari chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
OK, when I went to review, it said "duplicate" so I checked reviews. Looks like I already reviewed a previous chapter 15 in October 2010, so I guess you rewrote it. I did have to reread the whole story to have any idea what's going on, but I did and I'm glad. Because you don't have to go to the best school in the country to learn and be the best at what you do. Lord knows that there are probably amazing schools in California, so I'm glad Spencer made her decision and did not leave her heart behind.

Thanks for concluding this.
Irishgrl33 chapter 15 . 12/2/2011
Awesome story and I'm sorry to see that it is over. Are you going to do a sequel?
That's Me chapter 12 . 11/30/2010
Update!...please? ] (i even gave my thousand watt smile)

Cool story, I'd really like to see how it ends (hint, hint) Don't be the author that leaves stories hanging in mid air. It's too good to just leave alone.
MaterialGirlMe chapter 15 . 10/9/2010
nice! i 3 - i love your fan fic.
Lilce1992 chapter 15 . 10/2/2010
Kinds confused
Elly1212 chapter 15 . 10/2/2010
I could have sworn I reviewed this...Anyway...great story...It hits kind of home. Im thinking this needs an update of sorts.

HIMYMSON91 chapter 15 . 10/2/2010
Well im glad they're on speaking terms again. Lol.

I hope they both work it out and figure what to do and stay together.

Great post. Plz pms.