Reviews for Forevermore
twigsfans chapter 9 . 3/26
Hate this and I hate Bella for cheating.
LolaTheSa chapter 16 . 4/8/2014
I am not happy with this story. Reviews are misleading. But i won't critize.
maggiegurle chapter 16 . 3/23/2014
I loved it! This is why I enjoy reading FanFic. So different, and so touching and lovely story. Well done. Thank you... :o)
gatorgrl91 chapter 16 . 1/15/2014
What a lovely story! Touching, heartwarming, and heart breaking! But awesome just the same! I loved how Edward came to his realization about life. The part abt David, Peter & Charlotte was a bit eerie-like Bella was foreshadowing. Edward was a winner in this story, so I'm not sure sure the person who reviewed having pity for him came up with that. Or even the baby Jake thing. I can only assume they didn't read it! :)
*NOTE to anyone reading these reviews and wondering, "Should I read this?" My answer is YES! Don't let any of the other reviews scare you off! Half of them didn't even make sense to me even after I read the story! It's excellent and you won't be sorry!
gatorgrl91 chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
This story is awesome! I wasn't going to read this or Fate: Written in the stars" until you suggested them because I feared they were too heartbreaking! So glad you nudged me because they are my kind or stories! :)

**I made the mistake of reading a few reviews before I started this. It was a mistake because they were misleading. They said something about wishing it wasn't Jake's baby or something, but after reading this chapter, that is t possible. I'm confused but hopefuls because you know I am Team E & B all the way! :)
Anita chapter 16 . 9/2/2012
Beautiful story, thank you.
Anita chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
This story was already beautiful, but bringing little Tunafish/Matteen in just rounds it off beautifully. Thank you for sharing this Edward and Bella and their humanity and generosity. Wish that more of us could open our hearts and homes to all those war orphans. Thank you.
Anita chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Well-written story, easy to believe how Bella came to marry Jake. Thank you.
Anita chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Cute story, thank you.
kellyrodynm chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
i cried for like 10 minuets... that is. . . so sad :(
xxPrettyLittleWriterxx chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
heyyy nice story... just one thing wouldn't edward feel a little sad that she wouldn't want to have his baby if she wins jacobs u no what and has jacobs baby instead of bella not having jacobs baby from his s u no what and having it with edward
dohagrl chapter 16 . 8/14/2011
i loved the story!really great work...
cappie14 chapter 16 . 6/14/2011
When I read that she was going to have twin I thought of the soap opera Days of Our Lives where Sammie has twins with both EJ and Luke
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
nice!
twilightsilje chapter 16 . 4/13/2011
I'm sorry to be the one to say this to you, it's not ment as an cruel personal comment, but that Bella had Jake's son, it really makes me angry. It is not fair at all on Edwards behalf, it was really selfish done, and it makes me really angry. I fully understand that this is the way you wanted the story to take, but in my mind, this is just wrong... I just skimmed the last 10 chapters, felt really bad for Edward, that poor thing. Something like this would never happend in a real, healthy relationship. But you are a great writing, this just didn't fit it for me...