Reviews for Assumptions
cristallina chapter 9 . 8/1
and omg! I just hope there won't be any problems caused because of what happened TTvTT and can't wait to see them establish a real relationship :D also, lucy seemed as if she was against their relationship when she talked to natsu *confused look*
but hey, can't wait for the next chapter
And Hime is. And then I just applied this to Happy, and aside from what these names mean, they can apply to him too!

After all,

Huo (Happy) likes Koori (Charle) and at some point Huo thought Koori liked Hime (Pantherlily)
I just thought of something really funny! (To me anyway)
Really good chapter, the scenes moved easily with each other and no grammar mistakes were made. Good job, hope you come back to this story
Guest chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
yayyyy they are sooo sweet together! haha really wondering what part 2 would be about right now!
Puppiesssss chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
This is sooo cute!
blackmistress chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Cwnt wait for the next update!
Digidestined Dude 15 chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
Please! You HAVE to continue! I NEED to know what happens next!
Jambob1998 chapter 9 . 3/7/2014
You thinking of updating soon? I miss this ff...
Fyre chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
This story is pretty good! I'm impressed at how well you managed to keep everyone's personalities the same :) I kinda missed the sex scene, but that leaves more to the imagination. Hope you keep posting
Kuroshitsuji95 chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
You really need to update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter! w
gomogomo777 chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
NOOOOOO Where is part 2? AWWWWWWWW

This story was... just really amazing, I can't even express it. It was funny, and you really got into the characters well. It was just very very awesome!
yoloswagmaster chapter 9 . 8/21/2013