Reviews for The Great Game
big glee famanic chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I loved this
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
LOL awesome story. I would have an orgasm as well imagining Benedict in the shower or even out wearing a low slung towel.
Blah chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
This was awesome! I just would change the word rape , because that means John would have to hurt Sherlock terribly and it's not right so yeah I know you probably meant as a joke but rape is never a joke , but otherwise it was great.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Fantastic story!
Yoruichi89 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Very nice, got i love this 2. they hint at it show much in the show, i mean how can u watch it and not see it. Great job on the fic
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Now I'm the one that needs a shower...That was very hot!
S.R chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
dear lord, i think i agree with you on the shower bit Benedict in the shower was incredably sexy, the scene on the couch though was amazing!
Aeonian Acedia chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Most well Written M Rated Fic Ive ever Had the pleasure to read! Let me Say it was a great pleasure!
Doctor Song chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Bloody brilliant, this is just what I was looking for lae at night, pure SMUT!
Lexand chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
O...M...G... i just can't... youv'e killed me... oh my god of mischif.
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Wow! So hot. And spot-on for BBC Sherlock and John. Well done.
NaughtypastryChef chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I have to say, if English isn't your native language I never would have known. This was masterfully written and OMG...I'm panting a little bit here...
Helenne chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I have to say it... It was fucking brilliantly written! Oh my god, this story was just so so so much exciting and intensive... I hope so much, that you will write more explicit stories to Sherlock/John... That details and how you wrote them, ai was so happy and excited that I can't even explain it. Thank you, you are so talented with such an imagination!
tomboyphoenix chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
totally awesome:)
rochel chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
OM FRIGGIN G! I love Benedict's Sherlock he is AMAZING!...Loved the story!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »