Reviews for I Am Strong
RedJane12 chapter 38 . 5/27/2018
Great story! Loved the grown up kids of Peeta and Katniss and all their friends... Got totally invested in them (Tara and Riegan in particular) in spite of being non-canon characters... Kudos!
Hartmannclan chapter 38 . 2/6/2018
I loved every moment of my binge read today. Thanks for sharing long ago! I suppose you are all grown up now too. I hope you found your Peeta.
Hartmannclan chapter 35 . 2/6/2018
consider them thrown...!
Hartmannclan chapter 22 . 2/6/2018
I hate Felix. Team Riegan all the way. Bwahaha
Hartmannclan chapter 12 . 2/6/2018
Love love love this chapter! A sweet coming together as a family sharing good and bad the liitle Harry Potter plug was adorable.
Hartmannclan chapter 3 . 2/6/2018
I havent really tried any stories centered on Everlark kids, and I am loving this. I especially thought how you handled Peetas flashback, through Tara's eyes, was brilliant. I can totally see it happening like that. Katniss crouching down to whisper truths to him. Perfect.
Wintris chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
This is by far my favorite Hunger Games fanfic, and probably my favorite fanfic ever. I always come back to it, and compare everything else to it, because it is my ideal. The characters are all so well crafted and the plot never drags. I wish I had a physical copy to put on my shelf next to the series, because this is what happens next in this world, and I adore every word!
Puppy 17 chapter 5 . 7/22/2017
I HAVE intact read The Mortal Instruments (good decision on my part if I do say so myself!)
Puppy 17 chapter 3 . 7/22/2017
I love how Riegan calls Tara "Miss Melark"
Puppy 17 chapter 2 . 7/22/2017
They have the same dynamic that Katniss and Gale had with a little bit of Peeta and I'm guessing Lira mixed in. I love it!
Puppy 17 chapter 2 . 7/22/2017
She's got dat Katniss sass

(I found this review still here, unposted, from when I read this story months ago)
Puppy 17 chapter 38 . 3/7/2017
This is the literal best story EVER! My Favorite hunger games fic. I love Tara and Riegan so much! I live how you fit on cute everlark molments that meant so much into their relationship. I love how they are best friends and then together. I love how they share everything with eachother and can finish eachother sandwiches (lol)! I just plain LOVE THEM!
Whenever I read other fanfiction I will always remember this story... I think that you should change the background a bit so it's original but keep the main characters and publish this story! Or write a entirely new one! But keep the characters...I ADORE them
Puppy 17 chapter 35 . 3/7/2017
I literally yelled NOOO and ran around in a angry rampage after to heard this
Puppy 17 chapter 30 . 3/7/2017
love how you fit in everybody's Favorite Peeta-Katniss molments at exactly te right place to make tem their own!
Puppy 17 chapter 19 . 3/7/2017
I would love it if the parents heard that
1,160 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »