Reviews for City of Lies
Keyheart chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
But how would he ensure that she appear in his room?
zoe alice chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
OHHH that's great. :) Okay, three more things. One's the same as last time - you can combine some paragraphs for cohesion. And now, away from that nasty grammatical stuff.

I'm interested to see how you develop Natalie, especially as relates to Nick. You see, I'm not sure what I think about Georgia at the moment, so I'm not completely opposed to a ship... nor am I completely for it. I can't wait to see.

And, could Luciano please make an appearance? :3 He's my favorite charrie.
zoe alice chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Usually I don't review until I'm farther into a story, but I would like to say a couple of things. First of all, it's a fantastic beginning and doesn't feel like a fanfiction; nothing seems out of place. Second, it would read better, more connected, if you could combine some paragraphs. :) That's all. I'm on to chapter 2.
Desidea chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Like this chapter :)

One thing, I re-read the prologue and I couldn't really understand why Fabrizio di Chimichi would come to Bellona. Since the Classe war, I can't see why Arianna, the Governor of Padavia or Filippo Nucci would agree to meet him in one of the di Chimici cities...

With the exception of this little detail I think you have a really good story :)
Novindalf chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
Nice introduction to your new character )
Desidea chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
I like the idea of Natalie being in the fencing club and having a crush on Nick, I'm curious how she will handle their awkwardness at next meeting

I didn't think of the similarity between Natalie and Georgia until you mentioned it, but somehow Adriano reminded me a lot about Luciano. If Luciano had been born in Talia, that is. Not entirely sure why though...

I wonder what Natalie will think of Georgia when they meet. I assume they will when Natalie becomes a stravagante. Friends or enemies? ;) This story can take many interesting turns as I see it :)
Swetlana chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
Still good very good ;)

For my part Natalie can be as arrogant as hell, a flawless personality is boring. So I think it's better that she isn't perfect :)

- Swetlana

P.S. Maybe because the archive is so small new stories get noticed more and receive more reviews.
Novindalf chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Interesting start! I look forward to reading more )
Auburn Waves chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This sounds good, please continue and let there be many multi-chap fics in the Stravaganza archive.
Swetlana chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I really like the chapter :)

Just one question:How old is Adriano?

Oh,and I think it's a little weird that he has to bring a talisman, while he has never been to the other world. I don't believe Rodolfo would ever let him do that.

But the rest of the chapter is really good, I can't wait to see how the story continues.

- Swetlana