Reviews for Phantom Memories
Umeko chapter 14 . 4/20/2011
Oh dear, Kindaichi is in for trouble. Honestly, I am a bit surprised that Yoichi has not been recruited by Pluto yet. Maybe our magician prefers to go solo?
Twilight Kyu chapter 14 . 4/18/2011
I have to say, the conclusion of this fic is quite okay though it could've been done better.

And wow, most of the villains from their respective franchises are here in this chapter.

Overall, I like this fic and the mystery is quite intriguing that keeps the readers to read on to see the conclusion of the case.

NeoStriderTahj1989 chapter 14 . 4/16/2011
Hmm. Well done. Very well done indeed.

It's definitely quite the tale you made, and it was very interesting with how you were able to link this and your last fanfic together.

Still, well done. :)
Twilight Kyu chapter 13 . 4/13/2011
That's a shame for Otome...

Still, at least everyone else is okay. Hope to see the conclusion.

umeko chapter 13 . 4/12/2011
I guess this is the last chapter... or 2nd last.
NeoStriderTahj1989 chapter 13 . 4/11/2011
Wow... I don't know what to say about this one. But then again, I kinda knew she wouldn't just give up so easily.

Still, excellent job. I look forward to reading the final chapter. :)
Twilight Kyu chapter 12 . 4/4/2011
So Otome is really the culprit, but I'm a bit upset to hear her reason... It was pure BS.

Well, what do you expect from psychos?

Anyway, looks like the chapter is reaching its biggest climax now. We can get to see the big fight!

Umeko chapter 12 . 4/3/2011
I expect Nogami will have to come in to take down Otome if she turns into Mask Dopant. Wonder what little horror tools has he got up his sleeve for this.
NeoStriderTahj1989 chapter 12 . 4/2/2011
Wow. Excellent chapter.

I have to admit, that's a really petty reason for Otome to kill those classmates of her's. But I guess now that's she's turning into the Mask Dopant one last time to wipe everyone out, it might not really matter too much as her fate's already been decided.

As for two of the detectives involved, Nogami and Yako, their work is pretty much done... And I was thinking they would stay for the grand finale.

Oh well. Still, excellent work. I'm looking forward to the final part.
Umeko chapter 11 . 4/1/2011
Well, Kyuu's excuse is probably the most honest, if not embarassing of the lot. At least they flushed out their suspect.
Ryker Lord of Shadows chapter 11 . 3/27/2011
cool story
Twilight Kyu chapter 11 . 3/23/2011
Now that's what I called 'flush out'.

So Otome's the culprit and he won't go down without a fight.

Guess we're nearly at the climax of this fic.

Twilight Kyu chapter 10 . 3/5/2011
Wow, three of Seimaru Amagi's creations are all together now. That's really interesting and a nice crossover.

umeko chapter 10 . 3/5/2011
HOw's Nogami going to join forces with Kindaichi and Kyuu?
NeoStriderTahj1989 chapter 10 . 3/4/2011
Wow, very great chapter.

Some of the lead detectives are finally working together in this case to deal with the killer.

But how does Shinichi/Conan fit into all this anyway? Although I'm starting to think this is link to your previous story, I'm getting a little confused...

Anyway, good work so far, keep it up.