Reviews for Katniss, Remember I Love You
Sam chapter 1 . 3/13
Okay! That just made me so sad. Especially when I just read your other THG Gale-fanfic before this which left me nostalgic!
xoxo
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Arghhh...Just shoot me through my heart! Great, but sad... This I shows imagined Gale
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Ugh, this hurts. I ship Katniss/Peeta, but I LOVE Gale and his story breaks my heart. I hope he found his happiness in end.
artists chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Beautiful, Bree! I've heard all about your wonderful Harry Potter stories but this one is brilliant. You're my all time favorite LJ author, of course, and this piece is composed beautifully and it's short but there's so much deeper meaning...thing. Lost my train of thought. :P But anyways, keep writing and I'll keep reading. Dazzled
Livelier chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
So, I recently finished Mockingjay. It took me all of four days to read The Hunger Games trilogy. I freaking loved it. I'm a hardcore Peeta/Katniss lover, but I still enjoyed Gale's perspective on this final goodbye. As twisted as it may seem, I was glad when they parted. Gah, I know, it's awful. Anyway, I've really enjoyed all of your oneshots, and I wish you the best of luck on your future writing projects!
a Happy Psychosis chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Sweet. Okay, maybe you've just single handedly bumped Gale up a few notches in my books. I'm still Team Peeta, but now I feel kinda guilty for it. ):

I loved this. 'Twas awesome!
highwarlockofbrooklyn chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Oh my gosh I loved this...I was always Team Gale :'(
Rowena of Naxen chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Wow. Lovely piece :) I like how you compared this goodbye to her leaving before the Games. Great work!

-Rowena
Katniss123 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
ugh this is SOOO sad and sweet and beautiful! GOD WHY AM I READING THESE GALE THINGYS! ITS JUST MAKING ME SAD! :( GALE DESERVES KATNISS BUT KATNISS DOES NOOOOTTTT DESERVE GALE! GRRRRRR I HATE SC 4 MAKING GALE JUST... DISAPPEAR!
tasha27 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
This is so heartbreaking. I dont see why everyone wanted Peeta. Gale and Katniss were meant to be. Thank you for writing this!
Maya Moon chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
...Back when the fire was catching, before it burned us to the ground... it was true then, and it will be true as long as I live... my Catnip... without saying everything I ought.. remeber I love you.

Wow. All I can say :)

Definetly favourited.
waldsenmyotp chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Just finished Mockingjay today and the first thing I did is visit this site to find a Gale/Katniss fic and I found this. Even if it's short, I think that you have captured every emotions that Gale was going through with his last encounter with Katniss.
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
:') I LOVE Gale. I much preferred him to Peeta and by the end of Mockingjay I almost ended up hating Katniss for the way she treated him. I guess I can understand, but still :(

I loved this from Gale's point of view! You write him really well as if the words are coming straight from his head :')

Thankyou! xx
I'maWanderer chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I really liked this!
exclamatorypoint chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
The prose is douchey enough to make it believably seem like it was lifted from the Hunger Games haha