Reviews for Love Sucks
Choice chapter 1 . 2/26
Lol! I enjoy this, even the subtle-but-not-really ZADR. Gaz was depressing as shit, sure, but I still liked reading. Thanks for posting!
Skelegirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
'frolic with the homeless'? Gawd, i lmfao'ed so damn hard at that moment.
Angelwings2000 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
i loved it but
is that the end?
roseycrystal chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
i don't like Invader Zim pairings...but this was good! I especially liked the part with ZIM! :D I want your smelly head gone at noon lol
The Hattress Of Horror chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I liked it! w I just...liked it! I really did. I don't know really what to say, but I just...liked it! I REALLY liked it, and I don't even like Tak or Gaz or any sort of Romance between them at all! I see a red door and I want to paint black...
Sly.Lyk.A.Slytherin chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
It was awsome! I had never really thought abouit a Gaz/Tak before but from wahat you did I might consider it. Loved the story, you should keep writing!
Vixi Dilexi chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This was cool ) It kinda looks worthy enough to be more than one chapter...I duno, looks great on its own too!
Iscah6 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Lol

Dib forgot his shoes.

I liked it! I like the little humorous touches (like Dib's comments on Gaz's hair). Also liked the interaction between Zim and Dib at the end. Gaz/Tak has never even crossed my mind, but now I'm probably going to try and find some GATR fics, lol. Keep up the awesome writing!
snickers-03 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
huh. i've never really read any tagr or gatr or whatever they call it. haha. i mean i love the idea of it and all but just never really checked it out. i liked this a lot though especially the zadr :P

man you must be just on a roll of one-shots! i'm lovin it!
Miss Me 1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
It was enjoyable, and I liked how I had no idea where it was going and what was going to happen. I liked it :)
morgana starfire chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I love your stories! Not a big Tak fan, but this was awesome! :)