Reviews for doctor who meets doctor who
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
HIS NAME ISNT DOCTOR WHO PLUS THEY DONT CALL THEMSELVES THE 12th OR 10th DOCTOR YOU ARE CLEARLY NOT A WHOVIAN
Athena Kingdom chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
I had no idea when one was talking or the other when some one is talking use "
ZombieTKBaha chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
this was great I hope you do more
Emmy Rain chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
i dont understand not one f- ing word of this. and its Amelia (Amy) Pond not pound
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Really BADLY written. I couldn't understand half of that.
Smiley101 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Sorry... I can't read this. No dialogue indication, out of character, editing needed. ' "argh?" '?! Uh ok
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
You got this all wrong... the one with the red converse is the tenth, and the one with the bowtie is the eleventh. Eleven likes fish finger and custard, ten does not. Ten is not dead, he just regenerated. And his name is not literally "Doctor who", it's just the doctor. And another, the doctor will always remember what his past faces looked like, so the fact that you said eleven didn't remember that ten was him was entirely wrong. The doctor does not refer to all of his regenerations with numbers, thats just how we, the fans, keep track of them. Also, ten is not younger than eleven, he is older, because the doctor does not get older, he gets younger. It's Allons-y. It's Amy Pond. And do not abbriviate doctor into do. Check grammer. Get all your facts straight when writing fan fiction about doctor who. The whovians will come for you, my friend.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Wow... This was just... Why did the author ( if you can call them that ) think it was a good idea to post this travesty of grammar and spelling errors?
Bullet chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
good story but i think you got you doctors mixed up the 10th say alonzay and 11th was with amy
ash chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
your spelling sucks
thisissooldpleasemakeitgoaway chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Um... "" are helpful in separating things, and in the classic episodes have a long one where three of the regenerations get together to save Gallifrey.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
It's.. Very hard to follow without any grammar at all. Sorry.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Type your review here...
Henny14 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
umm, I'm sorry but this story is really badly written.
use " marks when they are talking cause it is so confusing.
The doctor never calls himself Doctor who, he calls himself the Doctor, and everyone else calls him Doctor.
The 12th doctor is the 11th doctor and the 11th doctor is the 10th doctor there's never been a 12th doctor yet
but good story anway
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
If the doc met another doc there mite be a paradise