Reviews for A Sneaking Suspicion
GraphicsChyk chapter 13 . 7/11/2014
OH that was fun! Loved the ending, but didn't want it to end. Does that make sense?
Serenitysweety chapter 13 . 6/2/2014
Years old but there can be no time limit on compliments! Wonderful story.
angeljme chapter 8 . 11/16/2013
a very, very, very, jealous Usa
satomika chapter 13 . 6/5/2013

Very cute.
Shaydees chapter 13 . 7/24/2012
cute! Great ending. :)
ncisduckie chapter 13 . 5/6/2012
.Gosh. Like really, Oh. My. Gosh. This was truly amazing...and if you really think about this, an epilogue or sequel would be truly Ah-Mazing. ;D
SilverWolfWing chapter 13 . 2/12/2012
I love it! So cute! XD
Vm chapter 13 . 11/20/2011
thT was a cute ending...I lov whT she says to him at the end... :) good story!
RoyalLovers1418 chapter 13 . 5/24/2011
That was really cute! Lol I really liked the ending :)
Risu Hime chapter 13 . 5/11/2011
Very very cute story, and I was extremely happy with how you ended it. I have a huge smile on my face now! :)
can't be stuffed logging in chapter 13 . 4/7/2011
total cuteness! ;D
Guest chapter 12 . 3/23/2011
More . I love it . More
Tenshi-Chikyuu chapter 13 . 3/12/2011
cute... so cute...

small mistake tho.. least I think?

"My friend will see your friend tomorrow at ten." - shouldn't that say 11:30?
Railway Station chapter 13 . 3/4/2011
First of all...

OMG! YOU COMPLETED IT! HOW ARE YOU DOING ALL THIS WRITING? HOW AMAZING *ARE* YOU?

Right, back to fic.

She didn't want Mamoru to be Tuxedo Kamen.

She didn't want Tuxedo Kamen to be Mamoru. (I love the italics emphasis here. It makes it sound much more personal to Usagi, like not just a Sailor Moon/Tuxedo Kamen thing.)

She wasn't fit to take care of anything, and now her saviour knew it.

-This is adorable. Like, just how little did the SM anime cover Usagi's feelings about this? OK, quite a bit, but not in this specific Tux-is-Mamoru way.

Aww, man, this is so sad D:

"He…" Usagi trailed off, eyes wide as she realised she didn't know what she wanted to say.

"Disappointed you?" Rei whispered in the quiet room.

"Yeah," Usagi whispered just as quietly.

-wait, what? *goes back to previous chapter and rereads the ending* He didn't do anything! Lol!

Exactly, Rei, exactly. Mamoru perfect. (And I'm really liking that you're using Rei for this, btw. It gives the scene a whole new meaning because of the past Rei-tease-Usagi aspect.)

Uhhh... did Minako just come through the window, and the rest came in through the door? XDDDDDDD

"But he's still a jerk and he only saved my life because he didn't know who I was. Now he's not even going to bother!"

-Don't overinterpret! GEEZ, Usagi!

During her outburst, Usagi felt a streak of energy run down her spine, and instantly knew what it meant.

-I love this detail. And good timing, as we now get to see how tough Usagi is here (although just slightly delusional- I mean, insecure).

"So I just have to guess?" Sailor Moon squeaked.

-HAHAHAHAHA. Ohhh, previous plot bit bites back.

One false move and she really would be a pair of odangos on the sidewalk…

-I am amused by this line.

"Why can't you just be glad that I'm someone you know. Someone you can trust. I would protect you in both personas you know."

-Exactly. LOVE.

"I was handing you my trust. I was showing you I was your ally."

-*fangurlspasm* THIS could be 'real' Sailor Moon. I mean, like it could've TOTALLY BEEN IN THE ANIME/STUFF.

WAAAAAHH! Mamoru confronts Usagi about the shampoo! Harsh, but truth hits... Uhh, I'm sure I'm mixing expressions here.

AND they're spilling everything. Well, good to get that out of the way, don't want them to get together and THEN find out all these things after.

For some reason, I love that they're both getting all angry at each other. But their words (the way they're actually answering each other) kind of shows their love. Hehehe.

"Do you know how irksome it is to know some guy has gone and got himself another girl friend to bump into every day, leaving the old one behind?"

-*jaw drops* Aaand Usagi slips first.

They're softening up AND IT"S ADORABLE.

"Confidence is the key in life. And you already know you've got it when you apply yourself. Why not always apply yourself? Be the best you can be?"

-*COUGHS* Somehow I think I can see Mamoru using this line when he (tries to) tutor Usagi/help her with her homework. It'll be unpleasant. Hahaha.

OMGSQUEETUXEDO"S*LINE*!

ANDOMGSQUEETUXEDO"SOTHERLINE!AGAIN!

. OMG, TUX/MOON *AND* USAGI/MAMORU~~~ I LOVE HOW YOU DIFFERENTIATED THE TWO! AND MADE THEM SEEM EVERY *MORE* ADORABLE WITH THIS ENDING!

I think it's suffice to say I adored this fic ending, don't you? And again, SQUEEE, WELL DONE ON FINISHING!

xoxo