Reviews for Ron Who?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
I DON'T know it's true. Ginny is amazing, and she's loved Harry her whole life. She would
Never betray him like that.
batmanhasmyback chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
ginny really is a slut i have never meet anyone that begs a differ
Hey chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Yeah, a slut who dated 3 guys her whole life and married one of them. What a slut, huh? You can ship whatever you want, you don't have to downplay other characters for it...
Thunderlee chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Lol that last comment was true and funny
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Hey, you know how you said "Ginny is totally a huge slut", could you maybe write a fanfic about he being like that, just a smutty fanfic all about her sexual adventures with multiple male partners (except with Harry, Neville or the other Weasleys)? I think that would be an interesting read. Thanks!
obscurereader chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Lol a slut? Please, by all means, point out in the books where she acts like a slut.
curious chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
hey,
you know how you said that ginny is a total huge slut, maybe write about some of her 'experiments', one guy, two, 3, , varying positions and scenarios, all at hogwarts. as long as none are with harry (please, i've always thought that h/hr wouldn't have had done it with anyone else but each other). just a suggestion :)
curious
Alishaa chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Hahaha the end coment about Ginny made me laugh so much xD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Ginny is NOT a SLUT DO NOT TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT AGAIN
Nithusa chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
amazin fanfic!
BellaTallin chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
LOL, yes, Ginny is definitely, totally a slut! Loved the story :-)
KatsOnTheAirplane chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Well then... It was well written.
KeiHime013 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Yes, I agree most definitely. Ginny is a total slut.

The movie actually made her worse. Was there any part in the movie that said she broke up with Dean when she kissed Harry? I don't think so.
Hghplove chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Yes she is a slut! I hate her!

GRG
StorieReaderJ.O chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Really good, and just the idea of imagining this happenening, made me laugh my ass off. Good Job, and it was very enjoyable.