Reviews for Ron Who?
Hey, you know how you said "Ginny is totally a huge slut", could you maybe write a fanfic about he being like that, just a smutty fanfic all about her sexual adventures with multiple male partners (except with Harry, Neville or the other Weasleys)? I think that would be an interesting read. Thanks!
obscurereader chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Lol a slut? Please, by all means, point out in the books where she acts like a slut.
curious chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
hey,
you know how you said that ginny is a total huge slut, maybe write about some of her 'experiments', one guy, two, 3, , varying positions and scenarios, all at hogwarts. as long as none are with harry (please, i've always thought that h/hr wouldn't have had done it with anyone else but each other). just a suggestion :)
curious
Alishaa chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Hahaha the end coment about Ginny made me laugh so much xD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Ginny is NOT a SLUT DO NOT TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT AGAIN
Nithusa chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
amazin fanfic!
BellaTallin chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
LOL, yes, Ginny is definitely, totally a slut! Loved the story :-)
KatsOnTheAirplane chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Well then... It was well written.
KeiHime013 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Yes, I agree most definitely. Ginny is a total slut.

The movie actually made her worse. Was there any part in the movie that said she broke up with Dean when she kissed Harry? I don't think so.
Hghplove chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Yes she is a slut! I hate her!

GRG
StorieReaderJ.O chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Really good, and just the idea of imagining this happenening, made me laugh my ass off. Good Job, and it was very enjoyable.
moved.along chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
LOVVEEE ITT! Especially the last line.
gnrkrystle chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
That was HAWT!
ILUVPIE chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
it's so true tnx 4 pointing it out to all the viewers who think Ginny's a perfect little isnt!She killed chickens,she opened the Chamber of Secrets,she wrote in Tom Riddle's diary!R we all forgetting this!
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010