Reviews for Young Man's Fancy
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 6 . 3/7
Love this pairing!
Bell 1 chapter 6 . 2/18
I did enjoy this story, but the ending sort of left my heart aching for Charlie... and for Bella's decision, I suppose. And then, how horrifying to be ripped from your lover in the act of showing your love. *shudders*

However, I am glad everything worked out. Good for Edward to not deny Carlisle the love he found after losing his mate.

How wonderful of Carlisle to do all he could to be part of Bella's life and plan that life with her as a human, knowing he would lose her in only a few decades.
DaniDiggory chapter 6 . 1/21
OMG! I need another epilogue!
I mean
Are they married? Does carlisle still misses Esme? Are they TOGETHER foreverrrrrrr
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 6 . 1/10
This was good! I appreciated the ending. I thought it was realistic!
Storystitcher22 chapter 6 . 7/7/2017
Such a different and interesting solution! Thanks for another fun story! :)
Storystitcher22 chapter 5 . 7/7/2017
So dramatic! Poor Bella must be freaking out!
Storystitcher22 chapter 4 . 7/7/2017
It's fun seeing Carlisle deal with new experiences and nerves :)
Storystitcher22 chapter 3 . 7/7/2017
Poor Carlisle! This is the problem with spending time with an observant human.
Storystitcher22 chapter 2 . 7/7/2017
Oh, Rose. She always skips a few steps when it comes to her family members. It was nice to see Carlisle stand up for himself.
Storystitcher22 chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
This is so interesting! I really enjoy your writing style, always, but it's especially fun when you have a main character who's got so many years of experiences.
BookLuver02 chapter 6 . 6/3/2017
I loved this, it was really good! I look forward to reading more of your works soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/13/2016
Too bad she didn't end up pregnant with his baby.
winterhorses chapter 6 . 7/28/2016
Thanks so much for the story!
winterhorses chapter 5 . 7/27/2016
Ha! What an introduction to the fam! And Carlisle, you go, you sexy beast! Would love to see an M version of this! ;)
winterhorses chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
I love how they act together. And a sweet Carlisle always makes me swoon.