Reviews for A Tomorrow For Me
D: What going to happen? Is Gure dying? XP Well please update soon~ XD
Amber chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
When are you gonna update I cant wait anymore! :( I love your stories
Shadow Proclamation chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Oh my gosh, I LOVE this story! You're so good! When are you going to update? Soon, I hope! :DDD
Angie chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Please Continue! Your a Genius! :) I'm checking everyday for updates. Your the best :)
Amber chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I am so happy your writing FRUBA again! Nobody writes fruba stories like you I had almost given up looking for new work. Please update soon, dont abandon this story your a true Hatori/shigure genius! Cant wait for more You Rock! :)
Lilyoda chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I haven't reviewed on in a long time but after reading this I felt that I had to review. I hope you continue this I am intrigued as to what is going on with Shigure and I love that Hatori is already worried but doesn't push his cousin for explanations. I hope you continue writing this and I've read all your other fics at least three times this past year and there doesn't seem to be enough Shigure-centric fics in this section. Thankie so much and I hope you write more!

~Yoda
Otaku Mom chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Intriguing...I look forward to your next installment.

As always, you do a wonderful job of portraying the personality of both Hatori and Shigure, as well as the underlying friendship that is always there between the two of them.

You've got me curious about where this story goes next.
rane chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Really lovely intro, you have a great way of weaving your characters and it's even evident in a short first chapter. I adore how you write these characters and know them so well, can't wait for more!