Reviews for Baby Don't Go
hghggh chapter 12 . 2h
Boring
Ania chapter 12 . 11/11/2013
This was awesome! I loved it, you really capture the characters
amir chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
أنا أحب جونبيو كثير أنهو شاب كان لطيف مع جاندي , وأتمنا أن يتزوجو و ينجب أولاد
imy-96 chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
she can't name him geum ii joo it has to be goo ii joo ( the goo of goo jun pyo because actually when she married him her name became goo jan di )
cathymalfoy chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
PLEASE learn how to spell. My head hurts. The plot isn't bad, though.
ShuUreI814 chapter 12 . 12/16/2010
nice...
dramanime chapter 12 . 11/27/2010
Ahh...How I love your stories so...

Please write more!
Kiirin3 chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
LOL ok I guess short chapters are to be expected. I love cheesecake.
Kiirin3 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
It's a bit short but I like your characterization of Jun Pyo and Jan Di. I can picture then talking and acting that way.
pers3as chapter 12 . 10/14/2010
*standing ovation* Wow!

this story has a great ending! finally Jun Pyo pluck up the courage to fight for his love "Jandi" and their own precious baby Geum Il Joo.

Thank you for sharing a fantastic story.

I totally love it!

it was totally 10 stars!
XxVioletAshesxX chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
um gu jun pyo redeems himself?
pers3as chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
I SUPER LOVE IT! Its just sad how jandi thought that jun pyo neglected his own son. He was actually feeling attach to the baby alrdy. But I couldn't blame jandi she is a mom and she expcts him to be responsble.

She will probably leave the country to stay away from him.

I hope this time when she tooks away their son from him. He will realize what he is missing and wud go after jandi and the bby. Asking for another chance.

Looking forward to d nxt chapter on d second part of d finale.
pers3as chapter 10 . 10/7/2010
you updated. thank you.

hahaha, junpyo was so funny trying to figure out how to carry his own son.

Please write some more. )
Soerak chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
It was really tough to convince JP of fatherhood isn't it? I am glad he softens when he noticed the same traits the baby and him shared though. I just wonder how long will it be for him to learn to accept and appreciate both mother and baby. Poor JD.

Good story. Write on!
pers3as chapter 9 . 10/2/2010
thank you very much for updating! i love it at least even though did not actually sweat for the baby, although he had help from his butler. I love how you describe the feelings he felt for his baby on the last part. It was a great ending of the chapter! its making the reader asking for more.

Please do write some more and hopefully they would at least spend 1 day as a father and son bonding moment.

I feel sorry for Jan di but thankful also that she is so strong to give Jun Pyo the chance to get to know his baby! i think junpyo and the baby needed that.