Reviews for Lose Yourself
NeverMessWithTeddyBears chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
I love the story so much! Please update soon!
Tessie chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
Very interesting! I love it! Please update!
Samistudmuffin chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
Love it!
StarryEyedDancer chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
just found this story today n i love it!update soon :)
Katarina chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
It's Quinn not Queen unless it's a nickname. Write more soon!

Katarina
mega-randomer chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
please please please carry on with this story. I think its really amazing and hope you do manage to update it sometime :)x
sometimes love isn't enough chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
i really like it so far and i can't wait to see were it goes
wanderingninjas chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
This is a pretty good story and for a French person, your English is pretty good too. Update soon!

As for what you wanted to know about Ohio and American schools:

There's lakes in Ohio. There's lakes in almost every state. I would Google something like "Ohio lakes" or "lakes in Ohio"

Also, the exact hours of class vary by the school. At my high school, for instance, there's eight 55 minute class sessions (or periods) for Freshmen (first year high school students) and seven periods for Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors (second, third, and fourth year students). We take one or two electives, a physical education/gym class, lunch, and four core classes. The four core classes are English (which is pretty much a literature class), a math class (such as Algebra, Geometry, Pre-Calculus and Calculus), a social studies class (examples would be World Affairs, American, World, and European history classes), and science classes (such as Biology, Physics, and Chemistry). Keep in mind that's only my high school and it varies by the school. If you have any more questions, message me.
TicTacToe218 chapter 4 . 9/24/2010
Awesome story ur english is good! Love this pair
A Amanda A chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
loovvedd this chapter! please update soon!
HRZN chapter 4 . 9/21/2010
Great chapter, its good to finally see Mike.

There are seven periods in high school which include three electives and most high schools allow off campus lunch
HRZN chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
Pretty good so far, just waiting to see how Mike plays into this
TheOfficalGleek chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
ur a great writer and this is a great story luv it update soon :)
Zulu86 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Ack forgot to mention, that youtube video you showed is definitely funny. Did you see the one where Harry act as Diana's arms? Hilarious. And just so this isn't a comment review. I was wondering which other glee characters will be making an appearance in this story?
Zulu86 chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
I like how your trying to examine Quinn's thoughts and emotions quite realistically based on how we saw her looking at Beth in the hospital. Can't wait to see how you integrate Mike in this.