Reviews for Tobi Can Say Anything and it Always Sounds Wrong
*dies laughing* XD
TenkuroAndTemaru chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
XXDDDDD OMFGGGGGGG "Are towels optional?" OmfgXDDD
TenkuroAndTemaru chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
OMFG THÈLAST AND FIRST ONE XDDDD I had a feeling the first one was Kakashi, but holy crap those are freaking hilarious
TenkuroAndTemaru chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Omfg o-o' no, those wouldn't be awkward AT ALL XDDD God, it'd be less awkward if they had like, a visual, but this was so funny XD
ZapHats chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
So funny and yet so perverted at the same time. I like it.
ZapHats chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
How'd Tobi kiss Deidara without taking his mask off?
iJoeyMonster chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
HAHA. Tobi's getting creepier and creepier with each chapter. I love the 'don't drop the soap' one though. Poor Pein. What if Tobi decided to go creeper on others besides Deidara? If he can creep Itachi out, I'll love him more than I already do.
iJoeyMonster chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
I laughed so hard I started to choke.

Please continue this soon! I want more perverted Tobiness!
iJoeyMonster chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Oh my god. This had be giggling. You should try to do more of these! Maybe have Tobi confuse the fuck out of Deidara and scare the shit out of him. Freak him out some. Oh! Have Tobi be more perverted on 'Halloween' so then he can use his normal voice and stuff.

Favorite scene: The one with Kisame in it.
Least favorite scene: The knobs. No idea what you were trying to convey.
me13 chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
Unnnnn...(sorry, I never say um!) Okay, then. I'll say this right out, WHAT THE FUCK, TOBI?!
thatgirlingrey chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
Freaking hilarious! I laughed the whole way through, seriously
MusicMyEscape chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
great story love it toby made me laugh so hard update soon
goldenlucario1 chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Holy shit I can't believe I am reading this...but it's just to funny to stop. You make me feel like a pervert... O_O' now to the scenes:
1) my all-time favorite is when Kisame says "that girl got Sasori to reveal himself, if you know what I mean..." laughed sooo uard!
2) 'stroke to make it go down again' and I was like WTF! This possibly can't be not a pervy scene but then it was Tobi brushing Dei's hair...OMG EVERTHING SOUNDS SO WRONG!
3) The Kakashi one good, too
LeafANBU24601 chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
This is hilarious please continue!
The Weirdo Next Door chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
This fic is hilarious. Keep up the good work!