Reviews for All I've Ever Learned From Love
Breeluv chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
great autor ahiru story
TheKittyRin chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
That was adorable! So many emotions! You wrote Ahiru, Autor and Fakir's characters perfectly This is a wonderful story! :-)
CSKazaam chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I really like all of these! It's hard to pick a favorite one. I do like the one showing Ahiru's thoughts when Autor was zapped by the lightning. I think it really fits well into the episode in the show, showing what the episode itself didn't.

And I love the one with Autor watching Ahiru just before she leaves for that last battle. It's so heartbreaking, especially with Uzura clutching Ahiru's skirt! And I like Autor's musings on whether he'd have the strength to do what Ahiru was doing.

I like the one that describes Fakir and Autor as a useless knight and writer, and how they've had to adapt to new roles in order to survive the story and help Ahiru.

Aww. Autor seeing Ahiru as the duck and running over to her, then pretending that his teary eyes were allergies was so cute!

And the final scene with Ahiru and Autor sharing the blanket on the couch is adorable. X3
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Ooh, I like this! The lack of dialogue is really interesting. ...LOL, now you should try doing something similar but with dialogue-only, or something.

I just like the way this story develops, I like how you bring up the idea of them interacting prior to when we actually see them interact in canon. And I like Autor's POV during all the crazy final battle stuff.

And I do really like your version of the little doorway scene, especially Autor's musings that maybe he can only talk the talk and not walk the walk, I thought that was good.
NortheasternWind chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
See, now this just got better and better as it kept going. The no dialogue thing works: you can see what's going on "behind the scenes," what they're really thinking when they talk.

These are all so... I don't think cute is the word this time, but that's all I can come up with. I think my favorite one was Autor seeing Ahiru injured as a duck. I can just see it... *hugs them both*

But yay for happy endings again! Such an enjoyable little set of drabbles 0
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Maybe good story
Thyme In Her Eyes chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Hooray, I'm so glad you wrote this story! I've fallen a bit behind in replying to my LJ comments, but I was definitely going to encourage you with this idea, and I couldn't wait to read it. And I can't believe I indirectly inspired this - I'm not sure how I did anything, but I'm glad I helped! _

Anyway, this piece compliments "Love Is Not A Victory March" beautifully. It definitely filled a few gaps very well and explained both their feelings at certain points with a bit more detail and depth. It's great as either a continuation or companion-piece.

I think your experiment definitely paid off - the drabble set flows really well, and even with no spoken dialogue, I had a really strong sense of Autor and Duck's personalities, and the relationship you built between them in LINAVM. In fact, I think it worked better here than dialogue - what they said to each other in canon doesn't really give anything to work with, and to create additional dialogue and scenes would definitely break up what you were trying to do here. I think it was great to focus mainly on their canon scenes, and the lack of dialogue puts so much more focus on getting into both their heads and making their thoughts and feelings very immediate (I think you did an especially good job with Autor, as always).

I don't have a particular fave of the drabbles, but the story REALLY began to gather momentum towards the end, after Autor and Fakir are left alone together. I felt really gripped at the point. I especially liked Autor's observation that he was a useless writer and Fakir was a useless knight, and their need to find new roles (I always thought it brilliant that in the confrontation with the Bookman, Autor actually plays the role of knight, protecting his prince/writer so that he can save everyone else).

And there was so much I liked about the aftermath - Autor's reaction to seeing Duck as a duck for the first time (and knowing it's her), his worry over her, and the moment where he wiped his eyes from "allergies" was really touching and perfect. And the warmth of the final drabble is lovely, and brings the story to such a great close. Again, you did great work here, and I hope there'll be many more Autor/Duck 'fics from you in the future! I have a happy feeling that there will be. _