Reviews for Regrets
ellabellabee chapter 1 . 1/3/2012

I'm speechless o.0

I've really enjoyed reading the Broom Cupboard Series (I still have Rose/Scorpius left to read) but this was so powerful and so emotional it was excellent. Seriously (or Siriusly, depending if you like puns!) I cannot put into words how much I liked this. The relationship between Regulus and Sirius was really well-written... thank you so much!

I really think you are an outstanding author, I am looking forward to reading more.

Lots of Love,

thelittlegreennotebook chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This is beyond the most brilliant story I've ever read on this site. So, so, so powerful and honest and perfectly accurate. Wow. Really great job.
Gittacat chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Its cool and clever and depressing. I like it.
icansoar chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
It really does go from bad to worse. I like that bit at the end about Snape too, because, though I can never forgive him for that nasty prank, this one-shot definitely makes his actions a tad more understandable.
RonStewartColbertLover chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Well, then. Wait a minute while I buy out the entire Kleenex company and come back to review. God, that was a tearjerker. But it was also well written and deeply inspiring (in a horribly sad way). Keep writing, I love your stuff!
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Looking at said review, I think that the reason I was mentioned was because I have a series of one-shots called 'Run that by me again?' dealing with the lack of logic in the HP books and the first chapter is about why in the world Sirius told Snape about how to get to Remus.

I did like this. I love sibling fics, Marauder-era fics, and Regulus and Sirius ones in particular. I love how young and human they both were. Regulus's line "Stop pretending that this is between you and me, it's so much bigger than us" really stood out to me. He's right, really, but it's hard to see the big picture when you're struck with your idiot sixteen-year-old brother becoming a Death Eater. Actually, this kind of reminded me of Draco's marking except at least HE had the sense to not show it off in front of his enemies. I felt really bad for both brothers here.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Dear Verisimilitude:

Now that's an excellent explanation for Sirius's infamous hint to Snape. You should show this to Sarah1281.

P.S.: Thanks for the review on "Sources", by the way.
VoldemortIsGoingDown chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Wow. Bloody brilliant! Really creative, the way you tied in Sirius running away and the confrontation with Regulus to Sirius telling Snape about the Shack. I liked it a lot.
C.Rara chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Huh. I liked it. Didn't think i would but I did. well done :)