Reviews for The Choices we Make
celajwhitney chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
it's great to see charlie so accepting. is he going to use his cop connections to look for the culens?
ttcub chapter 15 . 11/2/2016
Are you going to do the next part? I see that it has been over 6 years.
crazycats7 chapter 15 . 11/15/2015
This is a good story. I hope that you did continue it.
Ira Bell chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
Where is the rest of it please
pozemom chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
Great story. Loved the traveling with the family. I'm looking for the next story but don't see it. I'm lost please let me know where to look.
qhrciskrpc chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
yes. in character.

and well written and plausable

and I love it.

never read this plot before.
BELAVERA chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
Great story! I would say, though, that if you want it to be perfect, you should set it aside for a day or so. Then when you come back to it, read it carefully. I am sure that all the errors are just typos. I loved the wedding in Chicago!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
Great Chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
A road trip sounds like fun! I was hoping that Charlie would go with them, at least to Chicago.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Poor Edward! His mistaken choice left Bella making the mistake of seeing Jake, who became obsessed with Bella. He tried every dirty trick he and his dad could think of to tear her away from the Cullens, which led to more troubles with the wolves, etc.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
So far, I'm happy with the story. I have always wondered what they could be thinking leaving a human behind. Why didn't it occur to them that even if Bella was the picture of discreet, she would have to talk to somebody after they were gone? They didn't like her talking to Jake either ( when they found out).
BridieM chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
Loved this story. As you've probably guessed by now I do enjoy reading your stories. So it may come as no surprise that I am looking forward to reading more. Your style is subtle but it really draws me in. Thank you for sharing your talent and imagination. :)
BridieM chapter 14 . 6/2/2013
Brave.
BridieM chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
Tissues! *happy tears* ;)
BridieM chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
Wouldn't you just love to go on a Cullen old trip? Someone tie Emmett down! Lock up Everything! lol. ;)