Reviews for Letters to Wash
Ron W.312 chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
I love the letters! It's an amazing idea and I just love it. The only thing I wish you would have done was have inara and river write a letter. I mean if Simon could write one I think the two girls could have. But other than that it's perfect. You kept everyone in character which is really hard when your doing something like this and you did it flawlessly.
Marie King chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
A amazing idea written and executed wonderfully great job!

Every letter was spot on in character!
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
I love all of what you have, and I like that you put Kaylee's last, and the place where you left the crew was a happy one. I would have liked to see the rest of the crew's reactions. River who would know him better than he knows himself, and the rest of the crew she knows the same. It would be good to have her try to reassure him of how everyone's doing, and what they're really going through. Also, if Jayne bothered to write i think Inara would. She could at least thank him for his service, and always being there when she had to re-join the ship; also how he always kept the others (including herself and Mal)alive.

In short: I love how you captured the characters' voices. I'd like to see more.
Thorne Lockehart chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
I simply loved this. You managed to keep everyone in character, which is no easy task. Keep updating this, its simply wonderful
YouCantTakeTheSkyFromMe chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
lol

I love Jayne xD

Love the fact that it's all in caps too. "Some Alarm is going off" lol!
YouCantTakeTheSkyFromMe chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
I love this so much!

Please write more! 3

(PS- I'm pretty sure that the whole "My only regret..." speech Simon said to Kaylee just after Wash died kind of counted as a "will you go out with me?" xD)

BUT LOVE ANYWAY!
Novindus chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
Suitably brutish in feel but amazingly well done and cunning to boot, congrats and well done.
Dherea chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
Excellent! You really captured the chars. Hope you continue to write a letter from each.