Reviews for Traveling Soldier
Sariyah chapter 1 . 12/29/2018
Man alive I was in the pits of despair with Elizaveta but now I’m crying tears of joy so thank you
Beautiful, beautiful
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/28/2018
I just read this fic again for the first time in years. Like, probably going on ten years. Pretty sure I was in junior high last time I read this. I just got a hand-me-down car from my sister and she forgot a CD in the player. When this song played I thought, huh, that plot sounds awfully familiar... so, having finally heard the song you based it on, I had to come and find the fic to read it properly. I see what you meant about a depressing ending now, and it makes me really glad you picked the happy ending - it’s really perfect for something short and sweet like this. Thanks for entertaining me twice.
Aomina chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
This is one of my favorite ships ever and this fix is a beautiful contribution to it, so thank you so much for writing the story! :,)) I'm seriously so close to tears I loved it so much.
Polly Little chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
That was beautiful. My heart was in my mouth towards the end.
archergwen chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
This is so sweet and wonderful; I'm really glad you went with the happy ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
I was afraid when I started reading—few war tales was without angst. The ending, however, was enough to make me squeal with delight. Wonderful characterization and ending.
Nom de Plume chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
As much as I'm a masochist for tragedies, I'm glad it ended on a different note.
Very poignant. You did Roderich's pov as a soldier well - dazed, listless, uncertain, lonely. All of it. Each word was like a poem in itself.

It's ironic to see me crossing to this side when I'm usually a PrussiaxHungary shipper and well... obviously things are a bit different here, huh? You have convinced me to give this pairing a shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
i am sooooo glad that you finally chose the happy one. Beautiful ending really:)
Dawn96 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Oh my God...

I am at a complete loss for words.

Amazing.

Unbelievably amazing.

It's stories like these that are worth reading. I have never been so impinged by such an strong, emotional, simple yet original story. You've created such a height of romance without a single touch- you've created such a tension of emotion with words-

Amazing.

I'll be rereading this time and time again and I know it'll take my breath away every single time.
Guessssst chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This is beautiful. Truly beautiful.
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I am normally not one for Elizabeta and Toderich but this was just beautiful, especially how she kept writing
naraku-doll chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Oh wow this is so sweet, I almost cried, honestly. And i am very VERY glad you went with the happy ending, i don't think i could have handled the sad one.
Personally not a fan of France/Prussia, but this was so well written and not in-your-face that i could deal with that too.
Ahhh this is so good! The feels!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
This was perfect. Made me want to cry from happiness at the ending... You've turned me into a AusHun shipper :O
SocietyMember chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This... This was perfect.

I am a big fan of AusHun, and you certainly did justice to the pairing.

An instant favorite!

I was so worried that he wouldn't come home...
emmelinekat chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This is so good! Just enough humor and angst to make it a properly emotional story!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »