Reviews for By Your Side
TheMipstaz chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
lololol i love ur AN at the end XD it totally kills the super intense ending w/humor hahahah
Exploading albino potato chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
*sob*

God, so freaking sad!

I cried, damnit!

*sobs again*

Depressing yet so beautiful...

I love it!

*joins FrenchKissOfMandM in emo corner*
chocoholic chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
That was so touching! I almost cried! kudos to you my friend, because you have made me press the pretty review link thingy majig and tell you how awesome your story is :D

Just so you know, I don't do that often.
aoi-himesama chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
T_T

.sad.

i'm gonna look for pointless fluff now. T_T
Yami - The Devil's Advocate chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Awwww those last few words wanna make me cry... ~bersts into tears~ lawl i wish i could beleve in hevan, because then i could still have my BFF Like Mello D;
xElementFivex chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Oh, excuse me. I'll just be over there in the corner crying tears of INCREDIBLE SADNESS forever. No big deal.
Tara chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Oh, I'm crying while I'm writing this, no shit! That was a great story, I loved it. Thank you so, so much for posting this, it's totally on my top five favorites.

Type on my friend, type on!

~Tara/Livvie~
TrueHeroOfTime chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Naww, that was...actually, that almost made me feel like crying, I'm so freaking weak and a cry baby, lol. But that was PURE AWESOEMNESS, execpt that MAtt died of course, but I liked how it eneded.
Atreyl chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
That last line was so Matt-like. :') I loved it.
Ms. ShMary chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Ouch :( This hurts. Great story, very well written. Now excuse me while I go curl up in a ball with my DS and 50 million chocolate bars. ;_;
Inky Octopus Spraypaint chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
-starts sobbing in emo corner- THAT WAS FUCKIN AWESOME! I STARTED CRYING IN FRONT OF MY MOM AND SHES WAS ALL: Uh... What the hell? Me: STFU! ITS DEPRESSING!

XD No im not on drugs